Account warning

oscarchemonges

Hi oscarchemonges,

Your account has been flagged for using the delivery button to send incomplete, partial, or an empty delivery. To provide a pleasant buyer/seller experience, please deliver the requested work within the agreed upon time frame. Abusing the delivery button is a violation of our Terms of Service, and harms the integrity of our marketplace. We recommend that you change or extend your delivery time within the order if you are unable to meet the deadline. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr's TOS, your account will be restricted.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

My question is, if I'm posting on WordPress or another site, and my client accepts the delivery. Why would I be flagged for not attaching files on Fiverr?

• Like 2
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, oscarchemonges said:

My question is, if I'm posting on WordPress or another site, and my client accepts the delivery. Why would I be flagged for not attaching files on Fiverr?

Precisely! I received a similar evaluation from Fiverr CS for a consultative service where the value was delivered in our conversation, but because there were no instructions or summary in the delivered note, the CS deemed it a violation to send an "empty delivery".

However, in your case it seems that this is a complaint from the buyer. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Try to attach a document or an image with a summary of what you sent. This way you can have it in your live portfolio, and you can rest assured if the customer starts a dispute for not giving what was stated on your gig, CS could help you if you include a summary of what you did (which of course should be aligned with your buyer's order and what your gig offers).

• Like 6
  • Up 3

This is a problem on fiverr's part, because they seem to completely ignore certain types of jobs ( mainly translation, transcription, subtitling on the customers platform, online where there is nothing to deliver through upload ) - the simple workaround to this is to a upload a thank you image/message to the client while delivering.

Too bad you have to realise this AFTER you're hit with an imaginary TOS violation.

• Like 4