Order delivered but buyer not response

freelancer_gv

Hi friends,

I have an order yesterday and i am complete the order within a day and delivered but the buyer not response my massages and i think she not complete my order

What happen for my order, I'm new one and i don't know about it please someone answer this😔

Her account info show she started account this month.

I'm works so hard, what happen my seller account order completion is show low?

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

Hi @freelancer_gv, Congratulations on finishing your first order!

It looks like the buyer did accept the delivery because I see a nice 5-star review on your account, with the buyer saying that she is ready to order again. 😊

Buyers are not required to accept their orders. Orders will auto-close 3 days after delivery if the buyer doesn't respond.

15 minutes ago, freelancer_gv said:

what happen my seller account order completion is show low?

This only happens if the order is canceled, which isn't the case here.

• Like 10
  • Up 3

This is my 2nd order, 2 days after I delivered the order, they have done open distribution,

so what is the benefit for our work? My order cancellation rate is 50% 😔 They asked, small shop owner leads usa ca,

After 2 days now, after the order is delivered, they may have selected the gig by mistake.

She want python web research, Then there is no result for the work we have done 😔

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, freelancer_gv said:

This is my 2nd order, 2 days after I delivered the order, they have done open distribution,

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that after you delivered, the buyer opened a request to cancel via the Resolution Center?

If so, you can respond like @newsmike here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282473-yesterday-buyer-opened-a-dispute-and-i-declined-3-days-gone-but-order-is-not-marked-as-complete/?do=findComment&comment=1783095

This order is not eligible for cancellation.  If you're not clear on why we aren't able to cancel this order at this point, please note that when you joined Fiverr, you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. it states, “orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the gig page.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Also, why is your order cancelation rate at 50%? Any time and order is canceled (and it's the buyer's fault), it shouldn't affect your order cancelation rate. However, you do need to contact Fiverr Customer Service so they can makes sure to adjust that number for you.

• Like 8