In a new account how many days takes to get an order?

junaed_a

If the problem in your gig. When you get ready your gig  you have to nofice that ,what tag you used for your gig.If tags are similar with title,than it will be rank if you spend time online.

But if gig is okay rather it's not rank ,that's mean you are not in online and your gig is also not online. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, suckeramena said:

If the problem in your gig. When you get ready your gig  you have to nofice that ,what tag you used for your gig.If tags are similar with title,than it will be rank if you spend time online.

But if gig is okay rather it's not rank ,that's mean you are not in online and your gig is also not online. 

Elaborate your points please. How will the gigs be ranked if you are online? These are wrong advices!

On 11/18/2022 at 9:45 AM, junaed_a said:

As a new seller what should i do for rank my gig?

Well it will take time as you have created your gigs recently so give it some time. You can use unique gig images, relevant tags, gig description etc. Also turn on Get Briefs feature and play it with the different prices until you get the relevant and matched jobs!

• Like 3

Staying online 24 hours won't get your gig to rank in anyway. Your gig rank with how possible you are able to get order. If you don't have order your gig won't rank up. 

Likewise, your gig rank pending on how it appears on search Page. So, choose a wise gig title and search tags. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, junaed_a said:

Can you please tell me how can i get orders?

Hi @junaed_a, it can take time before you get your first order.

Here are some things you can do to improve your credibility with buyers so you can get that first order:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282867-how-to-build-credibility-on-fiverr-even-if-youre-a-new-seller-with-zero-reviews/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 5

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Why do you think there is a specific amount of days? You might never receive orders. It all depends on if clients want to buy from you or not 

Great answer indeed!

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Why do you think there is a specific amount of days? You might never receive orders. It all depends on if clients want to buy from you or not 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, junaed_a said:

As a new seller, I want to know how many days take to get an order on Fiverr.

As a new seller, you have to work hard to get orders. Hard work is the key to success. It is not possible to get orders easily if it is a high competition keyword.

As a new seller, publish gigs with low competition keywords to getting orders. Be active online on mid night times 🙂

Thanks

levelup_graphic

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...