I am not getting any impressions even on 6 gigs.

veerdesigns1

Hi @veerdesigns1, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

I took a look at your gigs and noticed that you are a graphic designer offering to create thumbnail images for YouTube. On 5 of your gig images, the text is cut off on the edges, which doesn't make your gig images look good. You might also want to update the designs so that they don't look like all of the other gigs that are offering similar services. Buyers only have a few seconds to scroll through all their search results and if yours looks like everyone else's, it won't get clicked on.

Here's helpful advice on how you can optimize your gigs to attract your target buyers:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 13

I visit your profile and see you are a new seller, but I find out some issues, you can update the issues, and hope you get a better result asap.

1. all gig image is similar and has lots of text, try to create unique and clean gig image representing your service.

2. Find out the niche-related best keyword.

3. Optimise your gig description.

4. Use proper tags.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2022 at 8:35 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @veerdesigns1, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

I took a look at your gigs and noticed that you are a graphic designer offering to create thumbnail images for YouTube. On 5 of your gig images, the text is cut off on the edges, which doesn't make your gig images look good. You might also want to update the designs so that they don't look like all of the other gigs that are offering similar services. Buyers only have a few seconds to scroll through all their search results and if yours looks like everyone else's, it won't get clicked on.

Here's helpful advice on how you can optimize your gigs to attract your target buyers:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

I have fixed my gig images, can you please tell what else I can improve to increase my impressions.

Because I haven't seen much change in my analytics after correcting gig images.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, levelup_graphic said:

If you need good impressions

Follow this instructions

1. Create gig with low competition keyword

2. Use SEO Friendly title

3. Write better description (don't copy from other)

4. Create Attractive gig image

5. Use keyword on FAQ section. 

Thanks

levelup_graphic

I have done all the things as you have mentioned but I still I think I lack in something that's why I am not getting right impressions.

If you can, please review at my profile and gigs and tell me what should I improve.

• Like 3

Hi @veerdesigns1,

On 12/13/2022 at 1:03 AM, veerdesigns1 said:

I have fixed my gig images

On desktop view, the 4th gig's thumbnail image has text that is still very close to the left edge (you might want to move it over some).

On mobile view, the text is cut off on the thumbnails for your 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th gig.

When creating your gig thumbnails, please make sure it looks good from both mobile and desktop views.

On 12/13/2022 at 1:03 AM, veerdesigns1 said:

can you please tell what else I can improve to increase my impressions.

Also, please review the link that I previously sent to you because there are still some updates that you haven't made to your gigs:

• Like 3

On 12/16/2022 at 2:37 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @veerdesigns1,

On desktop view, the 4th gig's thumbnail image has text that is still very close to the left edge (you might want to move it over some).

On mobile view, the text is cut off on the thumbnails for your 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th gig.

When creating your gig thumbnails, please make sure it looks good from both mobile and desktop views.

Also, please review the link that I previously sent to you because there are still some updates that you haven't made to your gigs:

Then, can you please tell me what are the exact and perferct size for gig images. So that it fits the best on both desktops and mobile phones.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, veerdesigns1 said:

Then, can you please tell me what are the exact and perferct size for gig images. So that it fits the best on both desktops and mobile phones.

For me, I just modify the design (e.g., move the images and text so that they fit the viewable margins). When I upload the images onto my gig, I check from both desktop and mobile modes to make sure everything looks good. If not, I made adjustments. There's probably a better way to do it. However, I'm not a designer, so this is the way I do it.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3