Hi everyone,How many years of experience do you have on graphic design?

editzstore

It doesn’t matter how many of experience you have in a freelancing world, you are not being hired to be an employee. What matters is your portfolio and your ability to accomplish projects. 
Background removal and colour changing is not really a graphic design, that’s more of a photo manipulation 

• Like 24
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

I dont have any.

I have never worked as a professional graphic designer. Im not even a graphic designer. I learned the design fundementals in architecture school and i like to paint. 

Yet i am confident that i can impress most people with my drawings.

I guess you have your answer.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2022 at 12:51 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Background removal and colour changing is not really a graphic design, that’s more of a photo manipulation 

More like couple of commands.

True photo manuplation starts when you can turn day to night, sea to desert and saturn to a wolksvagen

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 18
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 11:32 PM, editzstore said:

I have 3+ years of experience in graphic design. How many years of experience do you have?
Give your opinion?
Thank you everyone.😉

I cannot say that I have 8 years of experience in Graphic Design. It's more than that actually! What matters to me is the SKILLS/ABILITIES that I actually have to do the tasks/projects. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am 10+ years experienced and all this is because I am teaching newbies about graphic design and freelancing on fiverr. I teach many newbies about fiverr who started to make money even they have an account with fiverr for 2 or 3 years without any order and now they are earning more than me! A little bit jealous but a lot happy to see them improving themeselves!  

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a 12 years experienced graphic designer, I teach graphic designing besides freelancing on Fiverr. I belong to a very remote village of Northern Pakistan which is rich of culture and tradition. We have our own dishes, clothing, houses, and much more. We live in a village which is almost 11000 ft above sea level. A beautiful village having meadows, waterfalls, rivers with trout, mountains and peaks. I use to make graphic designs of all beautiful things which God has blessed on us. On Fiverr, I use to create graphics of Amazon listing items, logo designs, photo re-enhancement and BG removal. Besides being graphic designer, I am an astrologist / palmist as well. You can send your palm picture and get all about your future. 💖

• Like 15

• 3 weeks later...

I have been working as a graphic designer for over 5 years, with extensive experience in both Corel Draw and Photoshop. I have worked on a wide range of projects, from logo design and branding to print design and web graphics. Over the years, I have developed a strong eye for detail and a deep understanding of design principles and techniques.

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...