Should I contact people that had ordered from me before?

sacredtravis

Question

No! Even if you've worked with them in the past, it is not okay to send them messages unless they specifically asked you to do so.

Example ✔️

Buyer: Hey, please contact me when you are free to work on a new project

Seller: No problem, I'll let you know when my schedule is cleared up.

(Week later)

Seller: I finished the last project I was working on last week. I'm ready to get started when you are.

Example 

Seller: Hi, Happy New Year! Just wanted to say hi and let you know if you have any work I'm available.

(Buyer didn't ask to be contacted. This message is unsolicited. It only takes a few buyers marking this as spam for it to ruin your Fiverr account.) 

• Like 15
  • Up 4

It can be a good idea to contact previous clients on Fiverr, especially if you are trying to grow your business or if you have new services or products to offer. However, it's important to be respectful of your clients' time and attention and to only reach out to them if you have something valuable to share with them. Be sure to personalize your message and explain why you are contacting them. It's also a good idea to ask if they would like to receive future communications from you before sending any additional emails or messages.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

If your work relation with the previous buyer is great, you can obviously offer them additional services after the order completion but make sure that it is not intended to spam him/ her. If that buyer marks your message as a spam, your Fiverr account could be in danger

• Like 13

If you have worked with buyer once, then You should contact and remind the buyer about your services in a polite and professional way but remember don't do messages again and again, in this way buyer can feel uncomfortable. If you dedicated and honest with buyer's work, then buyer automatically will give you more work.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

It is generally a good idea to maintain good relationships with past customers and to stay in touch with them. However, you should make sure that your outreach to past customers is not intrusive or unwanted. If you would like to contact people who have ordered from you before on Fiverr, you should make sure to follow any guidelines or policies that Fiverr has in place regarding communication with customers. In addition, it is important to be respectful of the customer's time and attention, and to only contact them if you have something of value to offer or a legitimate reason for reaching out.

• Like 1

"Follow up" is a goldmine marketing. You already worked with your prospective clients, you've already known his or her character, emotion, feelings, how to become ones happy etc. So, it's more easier to work your previous client than those are new buyers.

Take your decision now what you'll do so far.... 🙂

follow-up.jpeg

• Like 28
  • Up 5