How is your experience after the buyer request feature is not applicable anymore?

maheennadeem814

As a buyer, I'm incredibly happy. It was simply horrible, and it made me weep for humanity every time I posted a request.

As a seller, I never used it, so I don't really care. The offered prices were too low for me to bother, or there were other red flags in the requests. And I have always gotten orders organically. I don't use briefs either, BTW, and I doubt I ever will.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 15
  • Up 3

5 minutes ago, vibronx said:

As a buyer, I'm incredibly happy. It was simply horrible, and it made me weep for humanity every time I posted a request.

As a seller, I never used it, so I don't really care. The offered prices were too low for me to bother, or there were other red flags in the requests. And I have always gotten orders organically. I don't use briefs either, BTW, and I doubt I ever will.

I agree with you on this one! It became so inconvenient and full of red flags as well. Good to hear your thoughts 

• Like 15

I rarely used buyers request so no changes for me in removing that feature But some how Buyer's brief looks helpful to me because I recently replied to 10-15 brief with just a link to my gig and I was awarded almost 30 % of order..

I keep receiving brief for some of my new gigs too and they helped me getting orders for those gig as well.

So I am personally very happy with this new feature.

Edited by surajrenuka
  • Like 18

3 minutes ago, surajrenuka said:

I rarely used buyers request so no changes for me in removing that feature But some how Buyer's brief looks helpful to me because I recently replied to 10-15 brief with just a link to my gig and I was awarded almost 30 % of order..

I keep receiving brief for some of my new gigs too and they helped me getting orders for those gig as well.

So I am personally very happy with this new feature.

Great to hear that, wish you more success 🙂

Edited by maheennadeem814
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I am most disappointed in the new system of algorithm matching compared with the old system of buyer requests, and have had only one match since it was introduced. With old system I averaged 2/3 jobs per month.

I am a level 2

5 star seller.

Any comments or help on how I can improve my output please.

Thanks Lilleypond3

• Like 12

19 hours ago, lilleypond3 said:

I am most disappointed in the new system of algorithm matching compared with the old system of buyer requests, and have had only one match since it was introduced. With old system I averaged 2/3 jobs per month.

I am a level 2

5 star seller.

Thanks Lilleypond3

Hi Lilley, I can feel you but as you know everything has its pros and cons so here we are! But I can agree with you that in some way buyer requests were kind of helpful as well.

• Like 7

Well, I know that everyone seems to have horrible experiences with buyer requests, but for me, at least in the beginning and before it was super polluted with self promotion worked great.

I found excellent buyers that work with me even to this day, however, I always ignore the cheap offers that demanded the world, just applied to the projects I really wanted to work in, and had a conversion rate of about 10% and I have to say that never had s bad experience coming from there.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shalock said:

Well, I know that everyone seems to have horrible experiences with buyer requests, but for me, at least in the beginning and before it was super polluted with self promotion worked great.

I found excellent buyers that work with me even to this day, however, I always ignore the cheap offers that demanded the world, just applied to the projects I really wanted to work in, and had a conversion rate of about 10% and I have to say that never had s bad experience coming from there.

That sounds like success 😍 Wish you more!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do to improve this pitiful situation.

I used to get lots of work and almost always had 5 star reviews.Now I have no buyers .Please lead me in the right direction to work again with my British dulcet tones. Thank you.

Joyx

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 1:03 AM, lilleypond3 said:

I am a level 2

5 star seller.

Thanks Lilleypond3

You're not alone. I even never got any brief.

• Like 1