2 years without staying online 24/7 and without using social media.

filipdevaere

My first order on Fiverr was on December 09, 2020.

Today we are 2 years later, and I have 472 finished orders on Fiverr. 

I received the Pro Verified badge in March 2022, and last month my repeat buyer score marked 100/100.

All this is achieved without staying online 24/7 and without using social media.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 5
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, katakatica said:
2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

All this is achieved without staying online 24/7 and without using social media.

I feel like there is a very

However, I'm sure that Filip has something valuable to offer, while the less valuable your offerings, the more it could actually be crucial to "stay online 24/7" and "post on social media"*... 😉

Congratulations, Filip, and after now six or so years, and lots of orders, I can also confirm that 24/7 and social media posting isn't necessarily a requirement. If anyone after too much forum consumption fears that Fiverr isn't for them because they need sleep and are socially shy, do not fret, you may still prevail.

*Of course, this isn't to say that the one or other of these "tips and tricks" is necessarily a bad thing in itself, or might not get you even more orders, and you who really read forum posts and don't just "react" to them, know that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Fiverr is my main source of income. In the same period, I also finished 53 orders on other Freelancer platforms.

That's pretty good! I changed a lot of things up this year but completed more orders than last year, which I'm already proud of - I'm mostly focusing on Fiverr as well but hoping to launch my own projects for passive income as well (but it's hard when I'm busy already!)
I hope that people will read this post and start thinking about what CAN really help them get (this many) orders! 
(what=talent/hard work/research and some other things in my opinion!)

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahah, my actual post got hidden.

2 ... 7 seems still on the trigger list, that should possibly mean something... 😉

Until then, all the best for your next 39 dozen or so orders without constant availability and social media. You rock.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1