ABOUT THE NEW EARNINGS PAGE

macpaultayviah

Question

Hi there i have an issue with my new earning page. I just completed an order and i was suppose to see the money in the Pending clearance which is now Payments being cleared. But it didn't show and its been like an hour and it still have not shown. Anyone experiencing the same thing ? is there any solution for this because its seems my new completed orders fund cannot bee seen but it still shows i have completed new orders. please help 

• Like 8

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, macpaultayviah said:

Hi there i have an issue with my new earning page. I just completed an order and i was suppose to see the money in the Pending clearance which is now Payments being cleared. But it didn't show and its been like an hour and it still have not shown. Anyone experiencing the same thing ? is there any solution for this because its seems my new completed orders fund cannot bee seen but it still shows i have completed new orders. please help 

Hi too. 

I am facing the same issue but be patient because this is the new layout for Earnings Page and it's still in-progress.. Also, it has been released to few sellers so it will take time! Your earnings will be still there (might appear later - don't worry)

Read this Article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/9234443621137-Welcome-to-the-new-Earnings-page?segment=seller

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too. 

I am facing the same issue but be patient because this is the new layout for Earnings Page and it's still in-progress.. Also, it has been released to few sellers so it will take time! Your earnings will be still there (might appear later - don't worry)

Read this Article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/9234443621137-Welcome-to-the-new-Earnings-page?segment=seller

Oh okay... thank you 

• Like 6