Jump to content

Choosing my primary photo as the thumbnail instead of video


belukha
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi, everyone.

I am an artist and I added videos to my gigs, but I realised on mobile, my gig thumbnails become the video's thumbnail. I want to set the primary photos as the gig thumbnail. But I couldn't find a way to do it. Is there a way to change the thumbnail to my primary photo back, or the only way would be adding primary photo to video an set that frame as the preview?

Waiting for your answers.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, belukha said:

adding primary photo to video an set that frame as the preview

That's how I did all of my gig videos! The primary gig image was made the first slide in my gig video. Once my gig video was uploaded, I changed my primary images.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

That's how I did all of my gig videos! The primary gig image was made the first slide in my gig video. Once my gig video was uploaded, I changed my primary images.

Okay, then I need to change the videos. Thank you for your help.

I think fiverr needs to let us choose what will be our thumbnail...

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, belukha said:

I think fiverr needs to let us choose what will be our thumbnail...

Add the thumbnail picture into your video and set it as the preview.

1. Edit Gig, go to Gallery and click the icon as shown below:

image.png.b99c29cc8b42e08beb18adf7d30bc1ae.png

2. Play the video to the marked thumbnail and set it as a preview image.

image.png.693c6bde734dc995d74beddddb2a1ec6.png

  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...