What can i do to get messages on my fiverr account

tutu_guru

On 12/8/2022 at 4:41 PM, tutu_guru said:

My clicks increase on daily basis and impressions. but i did not get messages or order pls can you give me advice of what to do 

Hi @tutu_guru

If you have good impressions and clicks but no orders, buyers are visiting your gig and deciding not to buy from you. So you have to improve your conversion rate. Here's a good guide on how to do that:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/263159-many-clicks-but-no-sales-read-this-a-guide-to-improve-conversion-rate/ 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 10:59 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @tutu_guru

If you have good impressions and clicks but no orders, buyers are visiting your gig and deciding not to buy from you. So you have to improve your conversion rate. Here's a good guide on how to do that:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/263159-many-clicks-but-no-sales-read-this-a-guide-to-improve-conversion-rate/

Thanks 🙏

• Like 4

I have been facing bad time on fiverr however I got some advice from sellers like.me to try to promote on social media but the result was really bad 😞😔 when I try to message people to explain my services to people I think they might need it most of them don't reply some will even call me scammer and report my account 😨 😢 it really bad pls if give me advice on this situation 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

On 12/21/2022 at 4:08 AM, tutu_guru said:

I got some advice from sellers like.me to try to promote on social media but the result was really bad

when I try to message people to explain my services to people I think they might need it most of them don't reply some will even call me scammer and report my account

it really bad pls if give me advice on this situation 

Firstly, those "Sellers like you", how many orders have they earned through that method? Just like you should never take financial advice from a broke person, and you should never take dietary advice from a heavy person, you should not take sales advice from people who haven't "walked the walk".

Second, you shouldn't message people directly. It's basically like gesturing people to a dark alley and asking if they want to buy a Rolex.

"Promote on social media" is not the same thing as 'establish a social media presence'. Lay a foundation before you build a house.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292755-how-to-grow-a-network-and-promote-yourself/

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

... seriously?

I am very tempted to hide the post I just made. 

Don't give advice that hasn't worked for you.

That is exactly why it didn't work.

Hmmm it  the advice I got from other sellers I believe it will work I am also working on it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tutu_guru said:

Hmmm it  the advice I got from other sellers I believe it will work I am also working on it

But how can you advise others to do something before you've successfully implemented it yourself?

Advice should come from those who did something and succeeded in it, not from those who are still trying to find out what would work for them.

If I believe I can fly by jumping off of rooftops, do you think I should tell other people to jump off of rooftops?

• Like 2
  • Up 3

On 12/24/2022 at 9:36 AM, catwriter said:

But how can you advise others to do something before you've successfully implemented it yourself?

Advice should come from those who did something and succeeded in it, not from those who are still trying to find out what would work for them.

If I believe I can fly by jumping off of rooftops, do you think I should tell other people to jump off of rooftops?

Hmmm you are right 🥲

• Like 1