BUY RATINGS NOW! (We give bad ratings) Anyone receive this besides me?

So, I got this message today… that said:

"Hi, i see you have a good rating. You could do better. You can get good ratings for yourself or bad ones for you rivalry."

I went to their website and saw that they were offering to "decrease a rivalry gig rating, we can do that"

Anyone else blown away by this? The sad part is, I pondered whether or not to put it on here because I would hope that no one else would give this guy any business.

This is wrong on so many Levels:

1. I didn’t know fiverr was a gang territory and you needed to take out the competition, in my opinion the global market that they target is big enough for everyone to have their share.

2. If this becomes commonplace, it will totally ruin the rating system (whether ARS or thumbs up/thumbs down) and hurt those of us who go out of our way to provide exceptional customer service.

3. One of the great things about Fiverr is that unlike other sites of it’s kind, it is has a high integrity and reputable vibe to it. I believe that Fiverr’s high standards is what sets it apart from other sites and I would hate to see that go to the wayside due to trashy and unethical practices like the ones advertised in the message that I received.

What say you guys!?!

Guest celticmoon

The people/person who started that website and sent the spam is a close relative to a segmented, blood-sucking worm of the phylum Annelida, subclass Hirudinea. Also known as a LEECH. Unable to survive on its own due to having little to no brain matter, instead it lives off the hard work and life’s blood of others. Although real leeches have an important place in the overall scheme of life on earth, the human version is generally despised or ridiculed, and elicits sympathy only in that he/she has no insight into his many shortcomings and failures and therefore has no idea how to do an honest, respectable day’s work. (Find in dictionary under “blood-sucker” and “dumb as dirt”).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived