Unlock Your Writing Potential with Professional Assistance!

sellingsvibe

Hi there, I'm Josh. Recently I decided to use Fiverr to increase my business exposure. From my understanding that getting the first sale/order from Fiverr is the most challenging task -- I can't do this alone without your help. 

I'm trying to build connections here by offering my professional writing services for FREE:

• 500 Words article
  • Blog / Article / Social Media / Poem / Business Profile / Essay / Product Disruption x 1
  • No media file 
  • Same day delivery
  • ONE trial per account 
  • Turnitin Report attached per request

Let me take your project to the next level with my writing services. See you around!

• Like 2

Hi there, I'm Josh. I will share with you a bio written by me about the logo design service. 

"Welcome to my Logo Design Service! Welcome to my Logo Design Service! If you are searching for a completely unique, one-of-a-type layout to represent your commercial enterprise and set it aside from the competition, you've come to the right place. With my expertise in graphic design, I can create a logo that stands out and communicates your brand message clearly. My team is dedicated to creating a logo that reflects your company's vision and values while being eye-catching and memorable. Let's work together to create a logo that will help you stand proud of the crowd and make a protracted-lasting effect to your clients."

If you want to make a creative bio for your business, reach out 🙂 I will help you to craft your own bio! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sellingsvibe said:

I'm trying to build connections here by offering my professional writing services for FREE:

The lowest price that you can offer your services for, on Fiverr, is $5. You gain no Fiverr benefits by trying to give away your work for free. If there is no purchase order, you gain no option for reviews, no income, and no growth to your Fiverr profile or reputation. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

The lowest price that you can offer your services for, on Fiverr, is $5. You gain no Fiverr benefits by trying to give away your work for free. If there is no purchase order, you gain no option for reviews, no income, and no growth to your Fiverr profile or reputation. 

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've actually listed my services before posting here. 

Consider my giveaway writing services as my sample work, I believe they will come back to me if they find my services valuable -- that's where my Fiverr journey gets started. 

3 minutes ago, sellingsvibe said:

Consider my giveaway writing services as my sample work

4 minutes ago, sellingsvibe said:

I believe they will come back to me if they find my services valuable

They will not. The only people whom you will attract, by doing this, are people who want free work, and will not hesitate to take advantage of you. Your work has value. Do not give your value away for free.

I've been a successful seller on Fiverr for more than eight years. I know how Fiverr works, and I stand behind the advice I choose to share. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

You do not have a logo design service for hire. In addition, there are currently over 74,000 competing logo design gigs on Fiverr. You presently offer no proof of past work, nothing to suggest that you have the skill to design logos, and there are 74,000 other viable service options. Why should someone hire YOU to design a logo?

EDIT: I also don't believe that you have a "Ph.D in Written Communication". 😉 

If you are that highly educated, what are you doing trying to give away your work for free (as noted in your other forum topic)?

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

They will not. The only people whom you will attract, by doing this, are people who want free work, and will not hesitate to take advantage of you. Your work has value. Do not give your value away for free.

I've been a successful seller on Fiverr for more than eight years. I know how Fiverr works, and I stand behind the advice I choose to share. 

Thank you for your expertise and valuable advice! I've worked on other platforms like Fiverr. From my experience, I've developed a "give before you take" mindset; perhaps it doesn't work here. Anyway, I will take your advice and figure out a better strategy for making my first sale 🙂 

2 minutes ago, sellingsvibe said:

perhaps it doesn't work here.

It doesn't. The only thing it does is encourages bad buyers to take advantage of you. But, perhaps you would prefer to learn that yourself, first-hand.

2 minutes ago, sellingsvibe said:

I will take your advice and figure out a better strategy for making my first sale

Now that is a wise decision.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, another writer here! 
If you worry about not having much of a portfolio (that you ARE allowed to show), I would honestly just write up a few pages - but not work for free. If no order is made, you get no reviews (and, obviously, no order) so if anything, it hurts your account (imagine getting 10 messages (not spam) but not making a single order out of them. While it happens sometimes, the goal is always conversion. Being nice is great and all, but it also makes you sound cheap/low quality. 

Trust me, if you're good and have good samples, people WILL eventually find you.

I hope no one remembers my 2017 era. I was AWFUL at making good gigs (but a good writer even then) and... here I am. Never 'sold' anything for free (not intentionally, at least.)

• Like 5