As a new seller should i go with seller plus??

vassistant07

Recently i discovered the seller plus activity. I don't have that much order as my most goes with business license setup consultanty in Dubai, work as local agent for my clients and doing event planner. But i am trying hard to get involve more buyers with my gigs and get more order. Seller plus take 19$ each month. Should i go with this activity? will it help to get more client? Looking for advise from high ranked and experienced seller. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, fivestars01 said:

Hello , hope you doing good ! 

using seller plus smart analyties you can research the top keywords and use those keywords in your gig . those tor searched keywords help your gig to rank. and yes you can cancel seller plus any time. Thank you !

Thanks a lot for your kind sentences.  I will check the opportunities that you mentioned here. 

• Like 7

On 12/8/2022 at 12:32 AM, vassistant07 said:

will it help to get more client?

If you expect that you suddenly will get orders just because you subscribed to seller plus then it will not happen. 
but it does give you analytics page which if you use correctly and smart you can improve your offer. And in a premium service you get a success manager that helped you to look at your profile and improve it. But still all that will not bring orders without your own input 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If you expect that you suddenly will get orders just because you subscribed to seller plus then it will not happen. 
but it does give you analytics page which if you use correctly and smart you can improve your offer. And in a premium service you get a success manager that helped you to look at your profile and improve it. But still all that will not bring orders without your own input 

Thats an amazing summary of guidline. At least get support from Success Manager i will go with seller plus to improve my profile and gigs. Thanks a lot Maria. 

• Like 1