I want to add more gigs, how can I do it?

jonnygreenland

Question

I've recently come across the obstacle where Fiverr won't let me add more gigs to my Fiverr Seller account.
I'm aware the limit is based on the ranking.
- Does this mean I have to create a whole new secondary account to be able to offer my other gigs and services on Fiverr?
It seems so inconvenient. Are there any boundaries to this?

Thank you

• Like 9

17 answers to this question

4 hours ago, jonnygreenland said:

To clarify, again; I'm asking about offering new and non duplicate gigs.

You have to complete a form of credentials when you join. Even tax information, depending on your country. Your credentials would be the same as the first account and the new one, unless you fake your information —which is of course, against ToS. It's obvious that Fiverr can match and verify such details. You can't fool for so long a whole company that's been doing this for years.

• Like 3

One user cannot have multiple accounts. That's a rule. Family members can have their separate accounts under the same internet connection. But you cannot sell the same services. You cannot have the same withdrawal or payment account. And obviously, you cannot have sales between family member accounts.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

6 minutes ago, melanielm said:

It is against the rules to have more than one account.

You are limited to a certain number of gigs per level as you stated.

There is nothing you can do to increase this except to level up!

I've read that it is against the rules to DUPLICATE gigs
 - meaning to copy and offer the same gigs on a secondary account, however, the gigs I will add are completely different.

🤔 Is that still against the rules?

What is the logic in that? 
It would be the same as anyone else creating a new Fiverr account offering their own services.

Edited by jonnygreenland
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, jonnygreenland said:

Is that still against the rules?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, jonnygreenland said:

What is the logic in that, it would be the same as anyone else creating a new Fiverr account offering their own services.

The logic is that it's forbidden to have more than one account. If you break that rule, all of your accounts, as well as any accounts you may create at a later date, could get permanently banned.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Just now, catwriter said:

Yes.

The logic is that it's forbidden to have more than one account. If you break that rule, all of your accounts, as well as any accounts you may create at a later date, could get permanently banned.

That's NOT logical.

What is to stop, say, a friend, a colleague, a family member - creating an account and offering the additional gigs I want to sell?

Fiverr wouldn't know any different. That logic is flawed. 

I can simply create a new email, create a new Fiverr account and offer the gigs I want to sell - right?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, catwriter said:

Many have tried exactly that. And many were found and banned.

Of course, if you want to risk your account, it's up to you.

Many who?

How would Fiverr know any different if the accounts are created using completely different credentials?

It's not logical whatsoever, and ranking up isn't a solution either because it is still limited.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, jonnygreenland said:

Many who?

Many sellers. Who then come to the forum to cry about their accounts getting banned "for no reason".

37 minutes ago, jonnygreenland said:

To clarify again: as per Fiverr's Terms of Service, one person is allowed to have only one account.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, jonnygreenland said:

I've recently come across the obstacle where Fiverr won't let me add more gigs to my Fiverr Seller account.
I'm aware the limit is based on the ranking.
- Does this mean I have to create a whole new secondary account to be able to offer my other gigs and services on Fiverr?
It seems so inconvenient. Are there any boundaries to this?

Thank you

Why do you want to create more gigs and new account? Are all of your gigs performing well? 

Can't you wait until you become a Level 2 Seller as that level has a benefit of creating 20 gigs?

It would be better to focus on your current gigs and work with them till you become a Level 2 Seller..

P.S. Checked your profile. You have created almost all of your gigs for Slideshow? Can't you create 1 gig for Slideshow and mention in the description that you provide slideshow services for this and that (wedding, birthday etc)..

• Like 5

On 12/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, smartdezigns said:

P.S. Checked your profile. You have created almost all of your gigs for Slideshow? Can't you create 1 gig for Slideshow and mention in the description that you provide slideshow services for this and that (wedding, birthday etc)..

OK, I will try that! How are you able to check other's sellers profiles on here?

There ain't no helping this one. 

You're definitely not the one🤣

On 12/7/2022 at 12:51 PM, catwriter said:

Many sellers. Who then come to the forum to cry about their accounts getting banned "for no reason".

To clarify again: as per Fiverr's Terms of Service, one person is allowed to have only one account.

Alright, got it. I'll just ask my wife then 😉😛

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/7/2022 at 1:21 PM, jonnygreenland said:

OK, I will try that! How are you able to check other's sellers profiles on here?

Like the same way you check other seller's profile!

On 12/7/2022 at 1:21 PM, jonnygreenland said:

You're definitely not the one🤣

No. He (Andy) was absolutely right because you were ignoring all the rules and facts stated by "catwriter". So it's up to you now! Because we have guided you and even gave you advices. So from now on, you'll be on your own!! 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Like the same way you check other seller's profile!

No. He (andymoorevoice) was absolutely right because you were ignoring all the rules and facts stated by "catwriter". So it's up to you now!

Because we have guided you and even gave you advices. So from now on, you'll be on your own!! 🤷‍♀️

I did not ignore otherwise I wouldn't have responded. Um.. I've always been on my own 🤣

I haven't and I don't know how because I'm new to this forum - how do you check sellers profiles, gigs etc?

• Like 2

Just now, jonnygreenland said:

I did not ignore otherwise I wouldn't have responded. Um.. I've always been on my own 🤣

I haven't and I don't know how because I'm new to this forum - how do you check sellers profiles, gigs etc?

One Advice: Start Reading 1000000000+ Topics in the Forum and you will have your answers! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, jonnygreenland said:

I'll just ask my wife then 😉😛

Oh, yes, the never-attempted trick of one seller and his 50 brothers, sisters, cousins and so on all having a Fiverr account...and losing all of those accounts, because it's really one person behind them all. 😛

Except that it was already done by many other sellers in the past, who then complained on the forum that their "brother" or "friend" got banned "for no reason".

• Like 2
  • Up 3