my client place an order and he is asking me to pay or he will cancel the order and report my account.

gurmeetku

Question

16 answers to this question

On 12/7/2022 at 8:18 PM, gurmeetku said:

my client is asking me to pay or he will cancel the order and report my account what should i do I'm worried. Please Help!

Screenshot 2022-12-07 201741.jpg

Wait!! I found something suspicious in your conversation.. Are you Buying Any Fake Review or How? I think I am Right that you buying fake review from someone and you are not paying to that person.. 

This is my 2nd response to this post.. 

If you are buying any fake review so For God Sake stop finding shortcuts on fiverr to get clients. But if you are in conversation with legit client and he / she asking for refund so you should contact Fiverr Support Team. 

In my mind my first prediction is correct because fiverr don't have easypaisa payment method right? 

Edited by ishtiaqkhangfx8
  • Like 18

Guest salehpro

Communicate with the buyer politely, either s/he needs any vertical services now for upcoming time, so that you can adjust order's value by your work. 

If you can't find him manageable, then contact to FCS (Fiverr Customer Support), they'll make it easy & safe exist for you.

Ps. Patience is the best policy in the hostile situation, reply client steadily instead of promptly.