My portfolio is not working

editoraarif

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I hope you are fine.

From last year, I have lost orders and the main reasons was work old and Fiverr portfolio. 

I tried many times to add a portfolio to my Fiverr account but still it's not showing. 

I contacted customer support many times, but it's still the same. 

Fiverr portfolio is the main thing. This is what client see before placing an order. 

I don't know why my designs are not showing there. 

Can you help me? Any tips for me? 

Thank you very much, 

Aarif

Screenshot_2023-11-26-12-45-18-10_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/26/2023 at 2:22 AM, editoraarif said:

Fiverr portfolio is the main thing. This is what client see before placing an order. 

I don't know why my designs are not showing there. 

Can you help me? Any tips for me?

Hi @editoraarif, I'm not sure why your Portfolio images aren't showing. However, that isn't the only place where you can share samples.

Most of my growth on Fiverr was based on my gig galleries, where I displayed all of my portfolio samples (I got the My Portfolio option late last year). So use your gig gallery! I noticed that you don't fully utilize your gig gallery to share your portfolio samples. Actually, you don't have any samples there. You get 3 images, 1 gig video, and 2 PDFs (which, by the way, can have many pages each to display as many portfolio samples as you need). Start by posting your portfolio samples there, while you wait for the tech folks to fix your portfolio features.

On 11/26/2023 at 2:22 AM, editoraarif said:

I contacted customer support many times, but it's still the same. 

What is customer support saying?

• Like 3