Why my Gig clicks are so low?

mon_mon_jaman

14 hours ago, mon_mon_jaman said:

I am a fiverr member since November, 2022. But my clicks are so down.

You have been a freelancer on this platform for a maximum of 5 weeks, and you're on a marketplace with nearly 1 million sellers. 

Have some patience and realise that you need to work hard to achieve on here.  looking at your metrics from one week to the next will not help you.  You need to grow your business, understand the market you work in and be innovative in what you do.

I'm interested to know what you thought would happen when you joined Fiverr? because I promise you that only the hardworking and tenacious will achieve! 

• Like 15
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

Bring something new to the table, that would be rule n°1. Working with a specific niche would do too, as you will have less competition. Being too vague or offering services everyone offers with more expertise and better reviews will stuck you for several months on the same level. Also, be patient. The Fiverr algorithm works in a way that you're in a see-saw of impressions each month. One month you're high in clics and impressions, the other you are not.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, cr8ifhub said:

Thanks for the information, how about those who have gotten all those done and yet their gigs still fails to rank?

Patience. Fiverr matches sellers with potential buyers according to the services the sellers offer, the quality of those services (reviews, cancellation rate, time of response) and what the buyers are looking for. No one got orders as soon as they signed up on Fiverr, it takes a little bit of time in most cases. 

• Like 8

On 12/8/2022 at 3:16 AM, breals said:

You have been a freelancer on this platform for a maximum of 5 weeks, and you're on a marketplace with nearly 1 million sellers. 

Have some patience and realise that you need to work hard to achieve on here.  looking at your metrics from one week to the next will not help you.  You need to grow your business, understand the market you work in and be innovative in what you do.

I'm interested to know what you thought would happen when you joined Fiverr? because I promise you that only the hardworking and tenacious will achieve! 

Thanks for your suggestions brother. Actually, all wanna be the best in their own position. So I also thought to see myself in the top position when I joined Fiverr.

• Like 5

On 12/9/2022 at 12:31 PM, charles_web01 said:

That does not help 

But it worked for me. Most of the time I stay online on USA time. I was down in my gig. But when customer find online sealers it filter me and show in first page. In that way I got some clicks. I noticed that and I got sales in that way. That was my experience. Other one is fast response is most important for the sales. 

• Like 5

On 12/12/2022 at 9:35 PM, yourhart said:

But it worked for me. Most of the time I stay online on USA time. I was down in my gig. But when customer find online sealers it filter me and show in first page. In that way I got some clicks. I noticed that and I got sales in that way. That was my experience. Other one is fast response is most important for the sales. 

That doesn't work for new seller who haven't get any sales, The only reason for staying online is that Sometimes a client might want to have a chat with sellers who are online at that particular time. So, they filter out results to show only online sellers. Not that when you stay online your gig will get ranked. 

• Like 4

On 12/14/2022 at 8:16 AM, charles_web01 said:

That doesn't work for new seller who haven't get any sales, The only reason for staying online is that Sometimes a client might want to have a chat with sellers who are online at that particular time. So, they filter out results to show only online sellers. Not that when you stay online your gig will get ranked. 

Great... You got my point. As a new seller I got my sales in that way only.  If we go again deep with question

Why my Gig clicks are so low?

As you explain in the top If new seller stay online in USA time there is possibility to get customer click. Because customer can filter you as a online seller and there is possibility to get msg from the customer. If we talking about the GIG rank once you get sales and good feedback you can rank it slowly slowly. Because GIG rank also not permeant. It's rotating. I tried many techniques but until now 80% worked only this technique for . Maybe my situation and your situation is different. But this worked for me.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1