It's normal?

chrygraphics

Question

Hi guys, today I want to ask you a question that I've been wondering for a few days now, it could be stupid but, now I'll say it: to check if my Gig is in the search results, I usually look for "profile picture" which is what I do, I already know that I'm on page 4 because I'm there often and as soon as I go to page 4 my Gig isn't there, and not even in 1,2,3,5,6,7... but if I restart the page magically appears (in 4). I don't want it to be like I'm not in the search results, because basically I'm invisible if it works like this, because a buyer doesn't restart every page to find me, I hope you can give me an answer, Thanks in advance!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 answers to this question

@chrygraphics,

I can never find myself in search. However, I know I'm getting found because I have inquiries and orders.

Instead of trying to find yourself in search, pay attention to your impressions and clicks.

If your impressions are greater than zero, then you are showing up in search. The number of impressions will tell you how much you show up in search. The higher your impressions, the more relevant Fiverr's algorithm sees you. This depends on your title, tags, gig descriptions, and seller performance.

If you don't have clicks, that means buyers are shown your gig but they aren't interested in clicking on it. To get clicks, you will have to make your title card attractive to buyers. Have a nice gig image that accurately portrays your service. Include a gig video, and make sure your title and price are attractive to the buyers you are targeting.

Once you have clicks, work on converting those clicks to orders. Make sure your profile and gigs look professional and are written with your target buyers in mind. Build up a good portfolio of work samples to give yourself professional credibility. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

As @vickieito said, if you are getting impressions that means you are in search result and people can see your gig..

But if you are not having any impressions for more that a 4-5 days then its matter of concern and you should talk to fiverr customer support..

Almost like 4 years ago couple of my gigs had same issue and I wasnt having any impressions and neither my gigs were in search result and later fiverr CS said that somehow my gig we not in index and I was not in the search result.

Later they restored my gigs and everything was good..

Although I keep searching my self in search result every week or so to check my gig position and competitors so I would say its good practice to keep checking your gig with different words in search result !

Edited by surajrenuka
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

On 12/5/2022 at 7:53 PM, vickieito said:

@chrygraphics,

Non riesco mai a trovarmi alla ricerca. Tuttavia, so di essere trovato perché ho richieste e ordini.

Invece di cercare di trovarti nella ricerca, presta attenzione alle tue impressioni e ai tuoi clic.

Se le tue impressioni sono maggiori di zero, allora ti presenti nella ricerca. Il numero di impressioni ti dirà quanto ti presenti nella ricerca. Più alte sono le tue impressioni, più rilevante ti vede l'algoritmo di Fiverr. Questo dipende dal titolo, dai tag, dalle descrizioni dei concerti e dalle prestazioni del venditore.

Se non hai clic, significa che agli acquirenti viene mostrato il tuo concerto ma non sono interessati a fare clic su di esso. Per ottenere clic, dovrai rendere il tuo intertitolo attraente per gli acquirenti. Avere una bella immagine del concerto che ritragga accuratamente il tuo servizio. Includi un video del concerto e assicurati che il titolo e il prezzo siano attraenti per gli acquirenti a cui ti rivolgi.

Una volta ottenuti i clic, lavora sulla conversione di tali clic in ordini. Assicurati che il tuo profilo e i tuoi concerti abbiano un aspetto professionale e siano scritti pensando ai tuoi acquirenti target. Costruisci un buon portfolio di campioni di lavoro per darti credibilità professionale.

So..In my last 5 days my impressions increased by 50 per day, on the 6th day they went down and increased by 40, and today by 10, I changed 1 keywords yesterday is it possible that this is the cause? The. my stats are 617 impressions and 12 clicks

How should I do the portfolio?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chrygraphics said:

So..In my last 5 days my impressions increased by 50 per day, on the 6th day they went down and increased by 40, and today by 10, I changed 1 keywords yesterday is it possible that this is the cause? The. my stats are 617 impressions and 12 clicks

It's good that you have impressions and clicks - it can fluctuate quite a bit from day to day, so track your data on a weekly basis and take appropriate action as I mentioned in my previous post.

7 minutes ago, chrygraphics said:

How should I do the portfolio?

Your portfolio for each gig should give the buyer a clear idea of what to expect if they buy from you. You can use the 2 PDFs and a combination of graphics and text to convey what your services entail. You can even talk about your experiences to make your gig more unique from other sellers. It's up to you how you want to portray yourself to your buyer. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, nbniloy113 said:

I can never find myself in search. However, I know I'm getting found because I have inquiries and orders.

Instead of trying to find yourself in search, pay attention to your impressions and clicks.

If your impressions are greater than zero, then you are showing up in search. The number of impressions will tell you how much you show up in search. The higher your impressions, the more relevant Fiverr's algorithm sees you. This depends on your title, tags, gig descriptions, and seller performance.

If you don't have clicks, that means buyers are shown your gig but they aren't interested in clicking on it. To get clicks, you will have to make your title card attractive to buyers. Have a nice gig image that accurately portrays your service. Include a gig video, and make sure your title and price are attractive to the buyers you are targeting.

Once you have clicks, work on converting those clicks to orders. Make sure your profile and gigs look professional and are written with your target buyers in mind. Build up a good portfolio of work samples to give yourself professional credibility.

Hi @nbniloy113 - thanks for posting this topic because I think it's important for all sellers to know.

However, if you are going to copy/paste content word for word, please quote the source. This is the second post that you copied without referencing the source. Thanks!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1
  • Up 1