"Important topic on forum.fiverr.com"

caiterz

Reply to @madmoo: after losing 200 bucks a few years ago by just clicking a link inside fiverr, trust me, I never click links anymore!

Well, actually I do, but before clicking I look at the mail headers, I worry a bit, then go to that link using an online proxy browsing service like “proxybrowsing” and see what would have happened without it actually happening, and then I worry some, ask myself “what if something did happened?”, and ultimately I end up changing all my passwords :))

I’m getting these as well. About 20 of them so far. They’re all going to my Gmail spam folder, but they’ve been continuing to trickle in for several days, seemingly from threads that I’ve never been a part of. I’ll send a note to customer support if I get any more, but I’ve already deleted all of the ones that have arrived so far.

I have been getting the emails too (from www-data), and it’s bothering me a bit because I have not clicked anything to “follow” a thread. I may have been reading and posting on threads, but I have yet to actually approve of getting emails about a thread. Maybe there should be an option to click (or unclick) about getting notifications on any given thread.

Archived