I am not getting impressions neither likes can someone tell me what I'm doin wrong ?

danielreis87

Hi @danielreis87,

When I started on Fiverr, I heard that many sellers didn't get their first order for 3 months or more, so I wasn't expecting to get an order in 30 days. However, I spent a lot of time building up a portfolio of writing and design samples to put up on my profile. I didn't have any, so I had to make up projects for myself. Even though I didn't have orders or reviews, I started getting inquiries from buyers who saw my portfolio samples and were interested in my services.

I noticed you don't have samples of your work. I suggest you put something together so that you have credibility even when you don't have a single review.

Here are other things you can do in your downtime:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't get my first organic order for 1 month.  I would suggest to post your gig link on social media to see if any of your friends and acquaintances need any of your services. You don't have to do this but I lowered my price extremely low and ran my own promotion to build up some momentum. Once I completed a few orders at high volume/low price....fiverr seemed to push my gig more often. Once I was comfortable with the traffic, I raised my gig back to the original price I started with. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @danielreis87,

When I started on Fiverr, I heard that many sellers didn't get their first order for 3 months or more, so I wasn't expecting to get an order in 30 days. However, I spent a lot of time building up a portfolio of writing and design samples to put up on my profile. I didn't have any, so I had to make up projects for myself. Even though I didn't have orders or reviews, I started getting inquiries from buyers who saw my portfolio samples and were interested in my services.

I noticed you don't have samples of your work. I suggest you put something together so that you have credibility even when you don't have a single review.

Here are other things you can do in your downtime:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

Wow, thanks for the information

• Like 2