Among my clients

mohammad_sohan

Question

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well. Recently I got the option to add top clients to my gig. But I haven't work with any company or brand. I have work with some fiverr selected buyers. But I don't think they own any brand or company. Can I add these buyers on my top clients. I tried to add one of them but when I put their name the form also want a website name of the company. My first question is if the buyers I work for don't have any website but fiverr selected buyers can I still add them? The second question is how am I supposed to collect the website? Should I ask the buyers for their website, In that case, won't Fiverr give me a warning about not to share personal info? What am I supposed to do? Please experts on Fiverr help me. I really don't have any idea, I already asked some of my buyers for permission and they give me permission. But what do I do about the website and it is must be required to continue the process? 
I searched on google but can not find the answer how to get the website. It would be a huge help if you guys help me. Sorry for the long post.

Thanks everyone and Have a nice day

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, mohammad_sohan said:

My first question is if the buyers I work for don't have any website but fiverr selected buyers can I still add them?

Unfortunately, no. You can only add buyers who have a website.

11 hours ago, mohammad_sohan said:

The second question is how am I supposed to collect the website?

This is how I did it:

image.png.47462e9566f6e3c498b1b8170c51b362.png

I save screenshot copies like the one above as documented proof of the buyer's approval to add them as my Top Client. I suggest you do the same for the approvals that you received.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Unfortunately, no. You can only add buyers who have a website.

This is how I did it:

I save screenshot copies like the one above as documented proof of the buyer's approval to add them as my Top Client. I suggest you do the same for the approvals that you received.

Thank you very much vickieito.
I really appreciate it. This answer clears everything. I will save some screenshots as proof of buyers approval. Now I understand which buyer I can add to my top clients and how should I collect the website. Really it is a huge help for me.
Thanks again, Have a great day! 🙂

• Like 5