Day 6 of anxiety from fiverr :)

adnansanri

Hello guys, today i still didnot get my gig ranked again, i m getting some order from outside of fiverr and some repeated clients, my statistics are almost 100%, all i m getting is 5 stars, but my gig is the very last one on the very last page when i search it, my anxiety is getting worst, i had this problem 1 year ago and i got it back after few days(maybe 20) and got everything back at the beggining of january this year, only i did not had that anxiety then,like i said i m doing great on fiverr(really great) and when i see my selfy on the last rank on the last page i get anxieted, i don t know why i didnot feel that way 1 year ago when i had this problem
Sorry guys i just want to talk about it 😕

Edited by adnansanri
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, adnansanri said:

today i still didnot get my gig ranked

Fiverr is a matching system, and it does not rank gigs as google does. Perhaps buyers are busy with the holidays and are not searching for services like yours. You may want to offer some sort of a Christmas themed gig. That may draw buyer's attention.

46 minutes ago, adnansanri said:

but my gig is the very last one on the very last page when i search it, my anxiety is getting worst,

I never search for my own gig. Never ever. The amount of orders I get tells me enough about how my profile is doing. 

47 minutes ago, adnansanri said:

i don t know why i didnot feel that way 1 year ago when i had this problem

Have you taught of talking to a counselor or a pastor/priest? 

• Like 4
  • Up 5

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I never search for my own gig. Never ever. The amount of orders I get tells me enough about how my profile is doing. 

Agreed! I can never find my own gigs. Fiverr's "ranking system" is different and tailored for each buyer. It's really useless to search for your own gig. What you see in search won't be what your buyers see. Like @vickiespencer, I know I'm being found in search because I am getting inquiries and orders.

59 minutes ago, adnansanri said:

like i said i m doing great on fiverr(really great)

And you are! Take time to read all of your reviews (beginning with the 10 from this past week). You have over 1.2k 5-star reviews and they all confirm how well you are doing. However, you do need to take care of yourself. Your business can't survive without you. Don't be afraid to visit a doctor or take a mental break from Fiverr, if you need it.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

i can assure you that i have always doing business good, always got inboxes messages, but when i get the icon of "Not promotable (Unqualified)" on my gig, all impressions goes from 1000 to 10, i had this very situation last year, it took few days maybe 20 and my gigs were back to the top page again, please make sure the very same situation, but i was doing the good work and getting good reviews, all i have to do now is do the good work again 🙂
i would update you soon 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, adnansanri said:

Hello guys, today i still didnot get my gig ranked again, i m getting some order from outside of fiverr and some repeated clients, my statistics are almost 100%, all i m getting is 5 stars, but my gig is the very last one on the very last page when i search it, my anxiety is getting worst, i had this problem 1 year ago and i got it back after few days(maybe 20) and got everything back at the beggining of january this year, only i did not had that anxiety then,like i said i m doing great on fiverr(really great) and when i see my selfy on the last rank on the last page i get anxieted, i don t know why i didnot feel that way 1 year ago when i had this problem
Sorry guys i just want to talk about it 😕

Hello too

One question: If you are getting orders then why are you worried?

Don't focus on gig rank for now. Focus more on completing your orders! Your gig will be back to track soon. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

It’s a Norma activity in Fiverr . Every seller gave this issue, even I also suffering the same situation since 2 months

i have been experiencing this issue since 4 years and duration of gig de indexing is sometime 2 week sometime 2 months or more. 

but no one can say exactly How you can recover .

fiverr has mechanisms that is secret and no one yet discover why this issue and how it resolve. 

happy waiting. 

• Like 2