Bug with the new earnings page

umurakay

This never happened before so I assume it's a problem with the new earnings page. When I went to the earnings page, I saw that the orders and the buyer names, including the payment amounts etc. were from a completely different seller, though the payment stats at the top were still mine and it didn't look like I would actually have access to the funds from the orders shown. I don't know if they were from a real seller or just random words and amounts entered in because of a bug. I didn't try clicking anything to check and just refreshed the page. Wanted to report it here in case there could be underlying security issues behind this. It only happened once and never happened again.

Edited by umurakay
  • Like 5

Ok, it's happened again and there's still noone from Fiverr responding to this. Seems like a pretty big deal to me. I took screenshots this time, of course I probably shouldn't share them here but if some staff reaches out to me I will share them.

Edited by umurakay
  • Like 1

Hi, I am facing the same issue in my account's earning page. New earnings are not adding to my account's earning page history and my total earning is also showing wrong. My December earning is not updating as well after getting payments from orders. I am waiting to fix this bug by Fiverr technical team!

• Like 1