What Links To Use To Drive Traffic To Page For Scheduling

mla755

Question

3 answers to this question

Assuming you have a gig page on Fiverr:

1. Use your personal social media accounts to share your gig. This includes Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and any other platforms you are active on. Make sure to use engaging descriptions and images/videos that will grab attention.

2. Leverage relevant hashtags so that people searching for those topics can find your gig. For example, if you're a graphic designer, use hashtags like #design #logodesign #graphicdesigner #branding, etc.

3. Participate in forums and discussion groups related to your skillset/niche and include a link to your gig in your signature (if allowed). This will help get you exposure to potential clients who may not be familiar with Fiverr.

4. Write blog posts or articles about topics related to your gig and include a link back to your Fiverr page in the author bio or resource section. This is a great way to attract targeted traffic from people who are already interested in what you have to offer.

IMG_20221019_155222.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you for responding and most of that I have learned, but how do I share the actual "Gig?"  That seems to be where I am having the most difficulty.  I am looking for something, eg. a link that will send them to the page where they can schedule.  Is there anything like this, or perhaps I am not looking in the right spot.

• Like 2