How to remove Fiverr's unnecessary requirement questions?

ahunyady

Hi, for some reason Fiverr has started asking my clients 3 additional questions each time they order.

How will you use this order?
Which industry is most relevant to your order?
What are you looking to achieve with this order?

These questions are vague and not relevant to me. I already have the precise questions I need my clients to answer and having these extra ones makes me look incompetent and intrusive, not to mention that it makes the ordering process longer for them. How can I remove these questions? 

• Like 7

I had one buyer ask about one of the questions -- what did it mean? I told them they could ignore it and that Fiverr put them there. I had already asked all the questions I needed in the required ones I created. Most people don't answer these Fiverr ones from what I can tell.

• Like 6

As a buyer, I personally think they're annoying. I know they're optional, but they don't add anything positive to my experience. I hope it's nothing more than a short-lived test. I'm annoyed enough with having Fiverr bug me about leaving private feedback already. Leave me alone, Fiber. I just want to buy, please.

1 hour ago, ahunyady said:

and having these extra ones makes me look incompetent and intrusive, not to mention that it makes the ordering process longer for them.

Absolutely. My exact thoughts. I'm also a seller, and I don't like Fiverr to add questions to my order process. They should at least label them as questions from Fiverr. I don't want them to think I added them.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 5
  • Up 2