My account is now down what can i do now?

creativejoynal

3 hours ago, javedaslam said:

try to remain active on your account as much as you can. 

I noticed that you are already since February 2017 using Fiverr. 
You have an average of 1 review per month. It seems that staying online is not helping a lot for your account. Your last review was from 5 months ago.
Staying online does not help you to get more impressions, clicks, or orders. 

• Like 9

On 12/5/2022 at 12:39 PM, jonbaas said:

This is false. Please stop sharing false advice. Sellers do not have to be online to gain orders.

You are absolutely right. Fiverr gig is a service that you are selling to the world using internet facility and this makes it a business. For every successful business you need attractive marketing. Sky is the limit, now it depends how much octane you got. 

• Like 5

On 12/5/2022 at 3:16 PM, filipdevaere said:

I noticed that you are already since February 2017 using Fiverr. 
You have an average of 1 review per month. It seems that staying online is not helping a lot for your account. Your last review was from 5 months ago.
Staying online does not help you to get more impressions, clicks, or orders. 

Thank you for noticed that. 

I do not limit myself to offering my skills alone on Fiverr. These days, I spend most of my time working on other freelancing marketplaces, and I don't have much time to manage my Fiverr account.

If you go to the search page on Fiverr and select on the "Online Sellers" option, you will be able to see the gigs that are being offered by freelancers who will be available at the time you do your search.

That's why I suggest to remaining online may help in some way. 

Sometimes I do hire freelancers from Fiverr and I always turn on this check and then choose the freelancer. Most of the time clients didn't have time. 

Results for "content writer" | 31,327 services available | Online sellers check off. 

1.thumb.png.cf83f391176f244238696d9014950a3a.png

Results for "content writer" | 1,281 services available | Online sellers check on. 

2.thumb.png.30bb38b999b7957498c07932b5a007a7.png
Let me know what you think about it @jonbaas @filipdevaere @alexfun

Edited by javedaslam
Need to tag someone.
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, javedaslam said:

That's why I suggest to remaining online may help in some way.

It does not.

21 hours ago, javedaslam said:

These days, I spend most of my time working on other freelancing marketplaces, and I don't have much time to manage my Fiverr account.

Then why do you have an account on Fiverr? If you're not willing to put in any effort towards building your profile and profitability, when why would you expect success? Expecting success, without work, is laziness. Lazy sellers do not succeed.

Freelancing is a business. Treat it as such if you want to get back any benefits of being here.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

It does not.

Then why do you have an account on Fiverr? If you're not willing to put in any effort towards building your profile and profitability, when why would you expect success? Expecting success, without work, is laziness. Lazy sellers do not succeed.

Freelancing is a business. Treat it as such if you want to get back any benefits of being here.

@jonbaas You are absolutely right. Lazy sellers do not succeed. I am willing to do my work on my Fiverr seller account.

My first love is Fiverr. I cannot quick Fiverr. I started my freelance career on Fiverr.

I really value your points of view. Looking forward to reading more ideas and answers from people like you on the Fiverr Forum, where I can learn something new every day. 🙂 

Thank you so much. 

• Like 2