This Christmas What Services you can offers to your Client so they can buy again your services?

seoranks1

Like Black Friday Deals, If you can Offer your previous client any offer they will buy again and work with you for long term.

This Christmas, I will suggest or Audit client website free of cost and suggest what they can do more to improve their Site Ranking.

Free work doesn't mean you will provide free services, no it means how you can provide more information to your client and suggest better way to improve their business whether its logo designing or SEO or any other gig services. You know better than client whats good for their business ( in terms of marketing )

And I wish you Merry Christmas to all my Fiverr friends. Work Hard and Earn Awesome Money on Fiverr.

• Like 8

On 12/4/2022 at 11:52 PM, seoranks1 said:

Free work doesn't mean you will provide free services

Yes, is does. It litterally means, "I will give away my services for no cost". Please reassess what the word, "free", actually means. 🙄

On 12/4/2022 at 11:52 PM, seoranks1 said:

You know better than client whats good for their business ( in terms of marketing )

Only if you can prove your worth as a marketer. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

I can draw an undead santa claus if they pay for it 

8 hours ago, seoranks1 said:

Free work doesn't mean you will provide free services

I tought free meant... you know, free. Unless you use it like this "you are free of my services if you are looking for free work" 

Kinda tricky

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 9