Best seller gig has lost its rank after new category update

syead_riad

Hello.

I have a gig of clickfunnels. It was always on first page when searched with "clickfunnels". I got fiverr choice twice in this gig. But after the recent category update of fiverr (they bought a new sub category for clickfunnels) my gig has automatically lost its position from first page and its only found when filtered with country, level(level 2) and budget. Even though i had and have some orders running in my gig, the gig is still not in the race with the main keyword "clickfunnels".

Any suggestion please, how can i get back my gig in the first page or even in second?

Thank you.

Edited by syead_riad
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, syead_riad said:

It was always on first page when searched with "clickfunnels".

There are thousands of other competitors. You cannot always be seen first (on the front page). That's not how competition works. Perhaps, lately, your competitors are doing a better job at connecting to their customers than you are? 

If you want to be seen more prominantly, be better than your competition.

But after the recent category update of fiverr (they bought a new sub category for clickfunnels) my gig has automatically lost its position from first page and its only found when filtered with country, level(level 2) and budget.

Change is part of being in business. You're going to have to find effective ways to "roll with the punches". Great sellers know how to make change work in their favor. Complain less; experiment more. Try new strategies until you find some that bring you back to relevance.

how can i get back my gig in the first page or even in second?

Fiverr is not a ranked search system. Sellers do not get ranked on the first or second pages. That's not how Fiverr works. Fiverr is a services matching system. This means that the algorithm works to specifically match your gig to the most  likely buyers. As a result, every searcher sees different search results, and only those matching buyers will see your gig in the results. Stop worrying about rank, and start working to be a more worthy seller match.

• Like 8