My seller profile was not approve

aleveen

Question

After taking careful moment to create my profile and set it up 100 percent with a good score rate at the fiverr English test, here is the report i got from them. they did not approve my profile, can any help out and tell me things i can do to get my profile approve. Thanks

nonsence fiverr.PNG

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, aleveen said:

After taking careful moment to create my profile and set it up 100 percent with a good score rate at the fiverr English test, here is the report i got from them. they did not approve my profile, can any help out and tell me things i can do to get my profile approve. Thanks

nonsence fiverr.PNG

I am sorry to hear this.

If you've read this threat on Fiverr community, I'd tell you to keep going. I'm sure you'll find some tips on how to get your seller account approved on Fiverr.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Can you show us your seller profile?

hi, thanks javedaslam

After so many research and tips from top expert, i found out that your seller profile may not be approve if you're using an unstable Ip address, during creating your profile, set up, and before publishing your first gig. which means you must maintain only single and strong IP, address while creating your fiverr account and before publishing your first Gig. if you fail so your profile will not be approve. i hope other new seller can clearly learn from this.

Thanks to everyone who shows their concern

• Like 2