No Orders :(

mz_borshon

28 minutes ago, mz_borshon said:

I have been looking for an order for a long time. But unfortunately, I did'nt got any orders till now. Hope that I will Get my first order very soon. 🙂 😇 

'Inn Sha Allah'🤲

Hi, How are you? I think you are not one person that problem faced, lot of people are facing this problem. 😵

• Like 11

13 hours ago, mz_borshon said:

I have been looking for an order for a long time.

Merely looking, does not lead to success. What business-forward ACTIONS have you taken to build you profitability as a Fiverr freelancer?

But unfortunately, I did'nt got any orders till now.

Sellers don't "get orders", they earn them through strategy, action, and experimentation. Please explain the extensive actions, steps, and strategies that you have taken to earn your orders. 

Hope that I will Get my first order very soon.

If you are productive, and treat your gigs like a profession -- a business -- then, yes, you MIGHT earn orders.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mz_borshon said:

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

2 hours ago, mz_borshon said:

What should I do then?

Be a great seller, whom your target customers need to hire. Meet the seller metrics Fiverr requires. Promote your gigs wherever your target customers can be found.

• Like 20

12 hours ago, mz_borshon said:

Seriously? What should I do then?

Fiverr is a matching platform, not a ranking platform. Your gig placement is based on what services the buyer is looking to purchase. You need to concentrate on customer satisfaction to get placed in the top positions. 

When you first joined the platform in November, Fiverr boosted your gigs for one month. Fiverr expected you to attract buyers through top-quality gig images and write-ups during that time. If you are unsuccessful, your gig will have lost that boost and not appear on the top pages as often. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 21

• 2 months later...