"New Breifs" = 1 interested seller / Old Request = 30+ interested sellers

peterpan348

Question

8 answers to this question

On 12/4/2022 at 7:27 AM, peterpan348 said:

How to reach out to more sellers now when the old request is gone? 

Use the search to find the gigs you like, and message as many sellers as you want.

Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform like Freelancer (that's why freelancers often charge less on Fiverr than on other platforms, because they don't have to waste their time bidding on requests).

• Like 9
  • Up 2

18 minutes ago, peterpan348 said:

Sadly, as it is now, Fiverr is useless for us,

That was never a main fiverr feature. What made fiverr different from other platforms that you can search for sellers and their gigs and place orders right away. 
Buyer requests were just an add on feature and mostly sellers with no experience we’re using it. 

• Like 11

On 12/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, max3dmodel said:

This is my experience as a  buyer. The brief feature is still new, and it will improve. If your brief does not match a good seller, you will have to find a seller by searching for the service you want.

Screenshot (213).png

Sometime i don't know what to look for specifically. "Programmer" or "Computer people" are all I know to look for when we have a sofware problem, but the there are "millions" of variations of programmers as it seems, i prefer to explain the problem in own layman words and hopefully someone understand the problem and offers to help. But the new request doesn't seem to reach out to general computer/programmer freelancers but handed over to only ONE "algoritm-choosen" freelancer as it seems, who will reply within a few seconds with something general like "Hi, i can solve this problem" and nothing more.

• Like 9