Guys! Which PC are you using?πŸ–₯️πŸ–₯οΈπŸ’»πŸ’»

yogesh114

What is your dream pc? Let me know in comments section πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

My dream pc is MSI.Β 

As I am a professional video editor, I am now using dell 12 GB Ram and 2 GB graphic card installed pc which is helping me a lot to run my work.

Edited by yogesh114
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, yogesh114 said:

My dream pc is MSI.Β 

As I am a professional video editor, I am now using dell 12 GB Ram and 2 GB graphic card installed pc which is helping me a lot to run my work.

I'm using Macbook Pro 2020

• Like 12

4 hours ago, yogesh114 said:

My dream pc is MSI.Β 

I have no dream PC. I just purchased a new laptop on 18th August 2022 i.e. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (i7 with 1TB SSD and 16GB RAM) after 6 years! Worth the Investment!!Β 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

I have no dream PC. I just purchased a new laptop on 18th August 2022 i.e. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (i7 with 1TB SSD and 16GB RAM) after 6 years! Worth the Investment!!Β 

Yeah, it is also a pretty decent laptop with high performance features.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, asifkhan328 said:

I'm using Macbook Pro 2020

Nice. One of the best

15 hours ago, lawan21 said:

I'm usingΒ  precast concrete for my next project

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…

14 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

I'm using a built PC with different components

Mine also same built pc but desktop and CPU are dell

14 hours ago, onlymailchimp said:

I am using your nanir PC

😊😊

14 hours ago, vibronx said:

My current PC is a laptop.Β GIGABYTE AORUS 15G YC - 240Hz FHD with RTX 3080. It also has 32 GB RAM. I'm very happy with it so no dream PC!

❀️❀️

13 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have an iMac desktop with a big screen. I love it!

❀️❀️

12 hours ago, thesusarch said:

I have a PC with R7 3700X, 16GB RAM and RTX 3060Ti. I am an architectural visualizer.

❀️❀️

9 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Currently using a Windows, AMD 3960X, 256GB RAM, Nvidia RTX3090 in a Fractal Define 7 mid tower case

❀️❀️

• Like 7

On 12/3/2022 at 1:29 PM, yogesh114 said:

My dream pc is MSI.Β 

Unfortunately, I've had an abysmal experience with an MSI gaming laptop. The battery blew itself up so much that it pushed the keyboard upwards and permanently deformed that section so much that I had to use an external keyboard even after exchanging the battery. Might have been just bad luck, but no MSI for me anymore.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, miiila said:

The battery blew itself up so much that it pushed the keyboard upwards and permanently deformed that section

That happened to my HP laptop because Montana winters are dry, and there is much static. Every time I touched the keyboard, the computer screen would flash, and the computer would shut down. It is still usable, but I got so frustrated that I bought a desktop instead and am happy with it. I use my laptop when I travel.Β 

• Like 6