Best way to grow a fiveer gig for selling discord servers

sozin9999

@sozin9999There is no other way than doing gig marketing in the right way that you will get order very fast in fiver. So you have to do regular social media marketing, moreover since you have given only one gig in Fiver, you have to SEO the gig well first like you do your own image SEO do title SEO and put your favorite keywords in your gig description in this way if you follow the right rules If you can do SEO and do social media marketing then you will get orders.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

Why are you trying to sell something that you do not own?

Your gig may be banned if you try to sell something that you do not own. It is completely unethical and against Fiverr's TOS. 

Please read about the Terms of Service here and check: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service 

Hope this helps.

Edited by noirparliament_
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, noirparliament_ said:

Hope this helps.

Why did you respond to me, and address me with that information? I am well aware that sellers cannot sell something that they do not own, or did not create. Please address your responses to the people who need to be properly tagged in a reply. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Why did you respond to me, and address me with that information?

Actually I responded to him in his thread. I tagged your quote as a reference only. Just to point out where that seller is making the mistake.

I guess I still don't know how this forum works. 🤭

Edited by noirparliament_

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Discord owns their servers.

In his gig he's selling "setting up" of discord servers. By discord servers I think it's more like a group on the discord site (sort of like a forum group but with more options - eg. gaming etc. and more real-time than forum posts) - not an actual physical server (computer).

I don't know what the rules are for selling that service though.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1