Buyer request feature gone, Impression increasing, a Good sign or not?

mubashir151

Hi, Greetings All

I hope you are all doing good and very well. Getting great outputs. From here I am starting my story. If have some time for me then read because content going to be long, hopes so. 

I am on the fiver since 2017. In the starting, performance going well. Getting orders. I have completed 3 orders and 3 are the order that was cancelled. Start the account as a designer then apply my field to the account as read in the term & condition can't have 2 accounts on the same IP. Also learn more skill and make separate gig for them. 

Here a gig performing good as getting impression 171 and 2 clicks 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/V3Wxod

I am from the business management field. Currently doing Masters in Business from the University of the Punjab came into existence on 14the October 1882 and the Faculty of Commerce was established during the session 1919-20. In 1922, the Faculty of Commerce recommend to start a Bachelor Degree in Commerce instead of the diploma offered at that time. This idea was further strengthened with the establishment of Northern India Chamber of Commerce in 1923 at Lahore. However, the plan was deferred for three years due to financial constraints. This problem was overcome by the generous offer of Sir Ganga Ram to donate his residential building "Nabha House" opposite the University Grounds for exclusive use to establish a College of Commerce. The Government of Punjab in return agreed to provide a recurring grant of Rs. 42,000 to meet the annual expenditure on the staff and establishment and a nonrecurring grant of Rs. 10,000 for furniture and other expenditures. All these offers were accepted and approved and Hailey College was established on 4th March 1927 after the name of the then Governor of Punjab and the Chancellor of the University Sir Malcolm Hailey. Three years B. Corn. Degree Course was introduced at that time. The primary aim of the College was to impart sound and high-class education and training in the field of Commerce.

Graduated from The Lahore Garrison University (Urdu: لاہور گیریژن یونیورسٹی) LGU is a Pakistan Army university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The university was established by the Pakistan army.[4] It runs undergraduates and graduate and PhD programs in various disciplines. Alumni and Students are known as Garrisonian.

I have learn a lot of skills also done Gig SEO, now giving time more at fiverr platform as much as i can give. I am confused this will give good output or not. I have read a lot of success stories of others. I also want to write success story but I don't have any success story. 

What you think where I am not performing well. Where there is need of more struggle or improvement? 

Any sharing of experience will be fully appreciated. Thank You. 

Have a Good Day 

Gig Performance.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mubashir151 said:

I have learn a lot of skills also done Gig SEO, now giving time more at fiverr platform as much as i can give. I am confused this will give good output or not. I have read a lot of success stories of others. I also want to write success story but I don't have any success story. 

Hi @mubashir151,

It's good news that your impressions are increasing because that means Fiverr is showing your gig to buyers. Now you should focus on getting more clicks and turning those clicks into orders.

To increase clicks, you need to make your gig card attractive so that buyers will want to click on your gig to learn more about your services. You only have a second to impress buyers. Factors that affect clicks include your gig image, gig video, gig title, reviews, and gig price.

To turn clicks into orders, your profile and gigs need to be professional and tailored for your target buyers. Are you just listing skills? Or are you showing your buyers how you are the solution to their problems? Take advantage of your gallery to show off your skills and portfolio.

A couple of notes after looking at your profile - 

1. I noticed that you mentioned "Satisfaction Guaranteed" and "100% Money Back Guaranteed." These statements are unnecessary. No one can guarantee satisfaction (there are some buyers that you just can't please). Also, by mentioned your money-back guarantee, it suggests to the buyer that they might not be satisfied with your services (so you'll give them your money back). Don't give your buyers a reason to doubt the quality of your services.
  2. Your gigs are also very generic and buyers would want to see why they should pick you over another seller on the platform. What makes you unique and different from the competition? What can you offer that they can't? Speak to your buyers' pain points and show them how you can help.
  3. I see you refer to your portfolio on Behance. It's against Fiverr ToS to share your Behance portfolio. However, you can share the following links:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

The following URLs may be used in your Profile or Gig Description:

ammyy.com

blogspot.com dafont.com
dailymotion.com flickr.com mixcloud.com
reverbnation.com soundcloud.com teamviewer.com
tumblr.com vimeo.com wetransfer.com
wikipedia.org wordcounter.net youtube.com
Note: If you use a URL that is not listed above, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.
  • Like 1