Low Impressions and Low Organic Orders

ecomdream

Hi all,

I am in need of help to figure out why my gig has started to receive such low impressions -  I have delivered all orders on- time, 1 hour response rate, along with 5 stars. All my orders now come from promoted gigs, however, why have I not received any organic orders anymore? Is this a new feature to promote Fiverr ads?

Fiverr support just gives the same copy and paste message - Any help will be appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 12.35.38 PM.png

• Like 3

Hi @ecomdream - 

I really like this webinar on Promoted Gigs (see last video on the page):

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

At the 8:00 mark it starts talking about best practices and specific action you can take to improve your impressions, clicks, and orders. These tips are very specific ad really helpful in helping you increase your organic orders. As you can see in the webinar, Promoted Gigs can enhance your organic orders, if you know how to use it properly.

8 hours ago, ecomdream said:

Fiverr support just gives the same copy and paste message - Any help will be appreciated. 

What was their response? Letting us know what advice you've already received can help us provide better feedback for you.

• Like 1