My GIGS are dead almost and It's been 3 month not coming in search

wordpress_media

Question

Hello Guys,

I have a very big issue facing since 3 month. My GIGs sudden goes down without no reason as having all the work done on time and all the clients happy. For the last 3 months my gigs kept going down and now they are all completely dead and not coming anywhere in search, I tried using all the ways I know on ranking but nothing works. I also contacted support but they did not provide any useful help as usual and just pasted a pre build reply.

I will really appreciate your ideas on how i can bring my gigs back to life.

Thanks

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nobinhussain said:

Did you get a penalty? Fiverr does this when something goes against their guideline. My advice to you, forget about this gig and create a new gig similar to this gig. This is the best you can do right now. 

what do you think ??

Already did this but it didn't works.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, glow_writer said:

Once this happens, creating a new gig doesn't even help

Why would it help? 🤷‍♀️ If you are opening the same gig you will get the same result. Why would it suddenly rank better than your old one? 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:03 AM, wordpress_media said:

My GIGs sudden goes down without no reason

There is always a reason and it’s always your performance. Even if your clients left good reviews some of them still could leave worse hidden review and that tanked your gigs. Or simply other sellers in your category performing much better than you. 

• Like 3