Share your experience; how long it took to get your first order?

immohaimenul

I'm a new seller; I have worked & researched for a long time on my gig & then published it. But before that, I worked for years to gain my skill. Then again, how long does it take for a new seller to get their first order? No, I'm not losing my patience; just wondering. Any expert can visit my profile & welcome to share their honest opinion. 😊 

Thanks,
Mohaimenul

Edited by immohaimenul
  • Like 12

11 hours ago, immohaimenul said:

I'm a new seller; I have worked & researched for a long time on my gig & then published it. But before that, I worked for years to gain my skill. Then again, how long does it take for a new seller to get their first order? No, I'm not losing my patience; just wondering. Any expert can visit my profile & welcome to share their honest opinion. 😊 

Thanks,
Mohaimenul

Did you browse the Topics in the Forum? Because this question has already been asked by other member. Why posting the same question again. It would be better if you browse the topics first before posting your question!

Anyhow, to your question, Within 1 Week, I got a direct order without Buyer Requests.

• Like 13

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Did you browse the Topics in the Forum? Because this question has already been asked by other member. Why posting the same question again. It would be better if you browse the topics first before posting your question!

Anyhow, to your question, Within 1 Week, I got a direct order without Buyer Requests.

@smartdezigns Don't get me wrong; I was expecting a recent seller comment. I checked your profile, has created back in 2014. that was my bad; I didn't clarify. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

• Like 7

10 hours ago, immohaimenul said:

@smartdezigns Don't get me wrong; I was expecting a recent seller comment. I checked your profile, has created back in 2014. that was my bad; I didn't clarify. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

It's alright and Yes, I have been on Fiverr since 2014.. but I will still recommend you to browse the topics in the forums related to your query! Hope you will get the right answers! Good Luck

• Like 7

On 12/2/2022 at 1:19 AM, immohaimenul said:

Thanks,
Mohaimenul

I am also a new seller, researching long time then published my Gig and want to know about this topic.

• Like 6