How you promote your gig?

and2013worku

I know it's probably gonna fall on deaf ears like it usually did back when I was more active on the forum, but you are responsible for your own learning. Unfortunately, when you're a freelancer, you do have to learn a little bit about marketing--basic marketing techniques at least (although I do think people can get by on good common sense). This doesn't mean asking someone in a forum how to market your gigs. It means reading marketing books (preferably textbooks), applying what you read to real-world examples, etc. 

And marketing doesn't have to be promotion on social media. There are a lot of aspects of marketing that you'll only know about if you actually take the time to study. And you'll be grateful that you did.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 17

I don't plan to do any 'gig marketing' whatever that is meant to be, when I publish my first gig and go live.

I don't see the need to market Fiverr, that's Fiverr's job, but do see value in what @vibronxsaid about reading up, already got 28 books in the I must read those someday pile.

Yes, I don't know, millions persons do the same things as me on internet, buyers just type what they need in search barre, my family and friends don't need my services on facebook, neither instagram etc 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

It's ok, but have any suggestions for those who don't get the order?

Work with Get Briefs Feature.. Play it with the different prices until you get the right job. It's a tricky feature..

Make your gigs more attractive (gig images, description, tags etc.)

• Like 6