Oh! I Can't Extend The Delivery !!!!

tharinduslaksha

Oh! I Can't Extend The Delivery !!!! On My Late Orders. I Can't See Whare Is The Extend Feature. I Had Used It About 15 Times For My Previous Orders. But, This Time, I Can't See Any Delivery Extend. Please Help Me. This Will Kill My On-Time Delivery

This will kill My Seller Level 1000% . Please Help Me !!!!

screencapture-fiverr-v4-users-tharinduslaksha-manage-orders-FO21A681AC708-activities-2022-12-01-22_31_11.png

aadasdasd.png

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, tharinduslaksha said:

I Had Used It About 15 Times For My Previous Orders.

Perhaps Fiverr feels that you were using that feature too often and that you should learn to set realistic deadlines and deliver each and every order on time?

Anyway, the option to extend delivery should be in the Resolution Center.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I am surprised if you do not receive a warning from Fiverr.

I'm more surprised by the fact that theres an order that its 32 days late!

I agree that you should be more concerned with your time management and the consequences this will have on your profile.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

I have found that by extending my delivery times for one day longer than I expect to deliver. Buyers are pleasantly surprised when I deliver a day early; as a result, they mention in their reviews that I am fast with my deliveries. Plus, I avoid the 12-hour reminder from Fiverr. 

If you offer 24-hour delivery, at least have it as an add-on, so buyers must pay for that service. I get 40% more for quicker delivery. 

• Like 12
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, tharinduslaksha said:

Oh! I Can't Extend The Delivery !!!! On My Late Orders.

Hi @tharinduslaksha, No one can extend the deliveries on late orders - extension requests have to be made BEFORE deliveries go into late mode.

3 hours ago, tharinduslaksha said:

Please Help Me. This Will Kill My On-Time Delivery

This will kill My Seller Level 1000% . Please Help Me !!!!

The only way to prevent this from hurting your On-Time Delivery is to cancel every single late order and reissue a new order for each of them. As long as the buyer willingly accepts the new order, it also won't count against your Order Completion Rate.

Give yourself plenty of time to complete each order (you can create custom offers with up to 90-day deliveries), and if you need more time, request an extension BEFORE the delivery time goes late. As long as you make the request before the delivery time expires, the buyer can accept the extension request up to 2 days after the delivery time expires.

With the new cancelation policy, there should be no reason to have a "late delivery" unless the buyer is unhappy and refuses your requests for extensions.

Please heed the advice by @shalock, @strategist_ceo, and @vickiespencer above to take better care of your customers and avoid this in the future!

• Like 13
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @tharinduslaksha, No one can extend the deliveries on late orders - extension requests have to be made BEFORE deliveries go into late mode.

The only way to prevent this from hurting your On-Time Delivery is to cancel every single late order and reissue a new order for each of them. As long as the buyer willingly accepts the new order, it also won't count against your Order Completion Rate.

Give yourself plenty of time to complete each order (you can create custom offers with up to 90-day deliveries), and if you need more time, request an extension BEFORE the delivery time goes late. As long as you make the request before the delivery time expires, the buyer can accept the extension request up to 2 days after the delivery time expires.

With the new cancelation policy, there should be no reason to have a "late delivery" unless the buyer is unhappy and refuses your requests for extensions.

Please heed the advice by @shalock, @strategist_ceo, and @vickiespencer above to take better care of your customers and avoid this in the future!

Thanks A Ton Madam. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps Fiverr feels that you were using that feature too often and that you should learn to set realistic deadlines and deliver each and every order on time?

Anyway, the option to extend delivery should be in the Resolution Center.

It isn't Available In The Resolution Center

• Like 8

Yes, they changed things and the Resolution Center is is suitable just for cancellations now. 

You can still extend the deadline, but not if you're late it seems.

image.jpeg.4c6d8762971fc4d17b238a5cf3d9529a.jpeg

You can extend from the "Time Left to Deliver" box. It's right under the Delivery button, but as I said, It seems that if you're late you don't have the option anymore.

As other people said.. I would stop my gigs if I were you to deal with the late orders first. And then I would take new orders. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 9
  • Up 6

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

No one can extend the deliveries on late orders - extension requests have to be made BEFORE deliveries go into late mode.

You were able to send an extension if you had a late order. I know that very well because I sent an extension like that at one point, I had the person not reply, the order got late, but I sent an extension request again and they accepted.

Starting with yesterday it seems that things have changed quite a bit. You can't extend from the resolution center anymore, you can only use that button under Delivery on the order page. Well it was counter intuitive to have that and the Resolution Center, so I guess that was the plan all along, to have the Resolution Center only for cancellations.

• Like 8
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You were able to send an extension if you had a late order. I know that very well because I sent an extension like that at one point, I had the person not reply, the order got late, but I sent an extension request again and they accepted.

That's interesting! I was told by Fiverr CS that I could never extend a late order but it seems like you were able to do it in the past (and that is no longer an option).

22 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You can extend from the "Time Left to Deliver" box. It's right under the Delivery button, but as I said, It seems that if you're late you don't have the option anymore.

It looks like we can now extend up to 60 days at a time, which is much more than the 28 days that we were previously allowed to add.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

46 minutes ago, vickieito said:

It looks like we can now extend up to 60 days at a time, which is much more than the 28 days that we were previously allowed to add.

Yes, it's neat. But most people don't really need so much time extended, unless they do 20x the gig package, in which case I can see a larger extension. I like these quality of life updates, hopefully they bring the ability to stop taking on gig multiples.. and taht will be perfect.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 12/2/2022 at 2:43 AM, vickieito said:

Hi,

Madam, Buyer Cancelled And Re-Ordered . But, Order completion Rate Did Loss By 90 To 86. Why Did This Happen ? Will It Rise Up ?

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, tharinduslaksha said:

Hi,

Madam, Buyer Cancelled And Re-Ordered . But, Order completion Rate Did Loss By 90 To 86. Why Did This Happen ? Will It Rise Up ?

The only time I had that happen was when a buyer accidentally accepted the new order before canceling the previous order. As long as you have a cancelation and the buyer accepting the new order, you can have Customer Service adjust your order completion rate for you. You can contact them here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

• Like 6