What should I do as a new Sellers?

mynul4266

It can take weeks or months to get your first order @mynul4266. In the meantime search the forum and look at the 'tips for sellers' category. There's lots of great advice there.

I suggest you split your gig into multiple gigs. 'I will do data entry, copy paste, lead generation, web research' are separate tasks.

Also, I don't know what 'copy paste' is as a service.

@webdevexpert0 in case you don't know it's against Fiverr terms of service to use a profile image that isn't yours. I suggest you change it before you get reported / banned.

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, mynul4266 said:

I hope that one response from clients. 

You need more than the four letters of 'hope' written on your business plan!

What are you doing to stand out among 72,000 competitors? 

What were you hoping to achieve when you signed up to Fiverr?

I'm a voice over, there's 26,000 voice gigs when you search the main site, when I select "English" and "Male" there's still 9,900, if I select "narration", "middle aged" and "British" it narrows it down to 306 to compete against, a 97% reduction.

What are you doing to reduce your 72,000 competitors by 97%? Which if you did, you'd still have over 2,100 competitors, then what?

How do you stand out among those to make sales?

Hope? Nar, that don't work. 

Some threads here really are a tragedy.

My advice would be offer a niche service with your main skills . That’s what I did. I do voice over service, but was having trouble getting noticed with 20k other voice over artists, so instead of just offering a general male voice over gig .I started a niche (movie trailer style) voice over. I got instant success from that and it also got my other gigs noticed.

• Like 7

Just now, voiceguy1971 said:

My advice would be offer a niche service with your main skills . That’s what I did. I do voice over service, but was having trouble getting noticed with 20k other voice over artists, so instead of just offering a general male voice over gig .I started a niche (movie trailer style) voice over. I got instant success from that and it also got my other gigs noticed.

Saw you were typing so checked out your profile, clicked play on the first demo and in two words alone thought "yup, this guy has it together", nice work and sound advice too.

Didn't need to listen to any more than two seconds to know you've got the skills to deliver. 

Fiverr is not an instant success platform. It took me 45 days to get my first order. 

While I waited, I perfected my images, profile, and gig descriptions. Plus, I took the time to read the Forum posts, which helped me improve my business. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Be unique than other, Be smart than others. show everyone that who you are. That's the tip. when I join the fiverr I had to wait approximately 50 days to get first order. No one can be an instant success on this platform. find several paths to improve your skill on fiverr. 

• Like 3