My impressions have been increased

rareiluuusha

Question

Hello fiverr team! Over the past week, I have noticed a positive increase in my impressions from 100-200 to 2k-3k, but this is only visual, because my clicks have not grown at all, but even continue to fall every day! Maybe someone faced such a situation? Impressions are up and clicks are down?

gigs.png

impres.png

• Like 10

3 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, melanielm said:

This gives you important information. Even though more people are seeing your gig image and title, they are not clicking on it. It is not catching their attention or conveying that you are the best option for them. How do you fix that?

The question is not that my clicks have decreased, but why my impressions have grown so sharply. Besides, I changed my gig for the better a week ago.

In my question, I want to understand why my screenings have increased. Maybe my gig has been moved to another gallery that has nothing to do with my service. And I want to know if anyone has encountered a similar problem.

Edited by rareiluuusha
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, melanielm said:

This gives you important information. Even though more people are seeing your gig image and title, they are not clicking on it. It is not catching their attention or conveying that you are the best option for them. How do you fix that?

Right

• Like 2