GIG ranking method

uzzal32

Dont worry according to the fiverr 2022, your gig will reach to its client if you used proper keywords and tags. The reputation of the seller also effects the ranking of gig, indirectly. What you can do is improve your skills and research on your gig. 

Try to stay online, fiverr always shows most of the gigs first, which are online already.

Hope this helps ☺

-Inpaper 

• Like 5

Firstly, it depends on your keywords selection.

For primary / more competitive keywords, inn practical scenario, its' somehow quite difficult to get on to the first page at very beginning.

Additionally, I will suggest you about trying hard to get in to 1st page. And keep focusing on writing a seo friendly and optimized description.

And continue responding to the buyers requests.

Additionally, I would like to share that, research to learn what's the best way to set keyword, i.e the keywords buyer write for searching, and optimize the gig description for a better result.

• Like 10

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, uzzal32 said:

none of the GIGs are appearing on the 1st page

You know that Fiverr's marketplace shows results depending the user right? that no matter how you see the search results, this is not how other buyers see it. It does not work like Google.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...

Lately I have published 2 gigs on fiverr, but the gig status says that “Your Gig is active, but it needs further review before it will appear in search results. Contact Support and we'll help you out.”

What can I do in this situation?

Edited by uzzal32
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

👇

Did you contact fiverr support as it says in the message? 

Some body say that talking to support about this will disable the account. I did not talk to the support because of this fear.

Edited by uzzal32
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

Some body say that talking to support about this will disable the account. I did not talk to the support because of this fear.

Did you break any fiverr rules? If you didn’t break any rules then there is nothing to be worried about. 
Who even told you that contacting support will disable your account? Please don’t take any advices from my person anymore. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Did you break any fiverr rules? If you didn’t break any rules then there is nothing to be worried about. 
Who even told you that contacting support will disable your account? Please don’t take any advices from my person anymore. 

As far as I know I have not broken any Fiverr rules. Still, I was a little afraid of their words. So now I trust your words. I will contact to the support team now. Thank you for the reply.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, uzzal32 said:

Lately I have published 2 gigs on fiverr, but the gig status says that “Your Gig is active, but it needs further review before it will appear in search results. Contact Support and we'll help you out.”

What can I do in this situation?

I think you have to online research about this problem solve or talk to more experience worker that already face this problem. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

On 12/1/2022 at 2:33 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

I am very happy and thankful to fiver support team as they solved my problem in very short time.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

We know that good SEO is essential to rank any content on Google or YouTube. Does the same thing apply to fiverr?

In the words of @frank_d:

If you still think about SEO, and keywords, and ranking, you already lost the game.

Read more about how Fiverr's algorithm REALLY works in these articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

In short: Title, Tags, Gig descriptions are just one aspect of Fiverr's complex algorithm. It will also look at your seller statistics and seller quality (e.g., appearance quality and delivery quality).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3
  • Up 1