fiverr support

mohammad_ashik_

Hey Guys, I am going to share with you today an amazing experience of mine. My regular impression of Fiverr was decreasing so I thought to give a new gig again but while giving a gig there was a gig saved in the draft but this gig was not showing on my profile and I could not give more than 7 gigs. Later I knocked on the support and they said that I have a gig saved in my draft. I told them that I don't have a gig show here, then they gave me a link to edit my saved gig. If this ever happens to you, don't worry, message Fiverr support and they will fix it

thank you Fiverr team for fixing my issue very fastly.

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 12:56 PM, mohammad_ashik_ said:

Hey Guys, I am going to share with you today an amazing experience of mine. My regular impression of Fiverr was decreasing so I thought to give a new gig again but while giving a gig there was a gig saved in the draft but this gig was not showing on my profile and I could not give more than 7 gigs. Later I knocked on the support and they said that I have a gig saved in my draft. I told them that I don't have a gig show here, then they gave me a link to edit my saved gig. If this ever happens to you, don't worry, message Fiverr support and they will fix it

thank you Fiverr team for fixing my issue very fastly.

Really Fiverr support team is much active.

• Like 6