Client no longer be contacted.

razashah309

Question

I have published my gig months before. Made a good design. Selected trending keyword. But all in vain. Initially I received messages and make me able to snd offers gig to clients but I observed before couple of months that I am not getting any massage or able to send any offer to client. I am also getting 60, 70 impressions, some clicks. But I am not able to receive any message.

Last time I received a message from a client but I could not read it. When I clicked it. The following Message from fiverr diaplayed. 

"______ can no longer be contacted" 

Why this message appear each time I receive above message?

and what is happening with my account?

What is the remedies if I made a mistake in building of my account?

What is the process to rebuilt or rectification? 

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, razashah309 said:

Last time I received a message from a client but I could not read it. When I clicked it. The following Message from fiverr diaplayed. 

Either the buyer is no longer on Fiverr or they blocked you.

If you contact a buyer to ask for work once you complete an order, many of them do not like that. It is also considered spam, which is why you may have been blocked.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, razashah309 said:

Check the client's profile (in incognito mode, just in case). If the profile no longer exists, they're no longer on Fiverr, and that's why you can't contact them.

3 hours ago, razashah309 said:

Initially I received messages and make me able to snd offers gig to clients but I observed before couple of months that I am not getting any massage or able to send any offer to client.

When you first start selling, Fiverr gives you a boost, a chance to be seen. It lasts for about a month, then you're on your own and other new sellers are getting a chance. It looks like you haven't managed to make any sales during that period, so to Fiverr it probably looks as if there's something wrong with your gigs or your customer service, if nobody bought after seeing it, contacting you, receiving an offer... And that's why now they're rarely showing your gig to anyone.

• Like 5