My gig raiting i very very down

matejavelcy

Question

Im level 2 seller.

I was been on 1st page, 1st gig.

I got 2.3 raiting from customer becouse he order wrong, he order 2 beats, and then he want only one. I told him that’s okay, he wanted to cancel order, i told him, that will be effect my raiting, i was trying to find soulition, told him to refund his money back, without cancel order. He give me 2.3 raiting, my gig is on LAST page last 2 months, becouse he made a mistake. 

Can somebody help?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, matejavelcy said:

told him to refund his money back, without cancel order

And how would you do that? There is no way to do that without breaking fiverr rules. Be happy that you only got a bad review from a client. If he would’ve complained to fiverr CS they would’ve banned your account right away. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

I doubt it's the buyer's fault, I have a 3 star rating somewhere in my reviews but that didn't hurt me in the long run.

If you feel things weren't fair you can tell customer support that a buyer made a wrong order and gave you a bad rating and see if they can remove it.

Next time you have problems like this, you can ask customer support to cancel your order and it won't affect your gig rating.

So sorry this is happening to you and I hope and pray things get better for you soon! 🕊️❤️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, izah_moh said:

I doubt it's the buyer's fault, I have a 3 star rating somewhere in my reviews but that didn't hurt me in the long run.

If you feel things weren't fair you can tell customer support that a buyer made a wrong order and gave you a bad rating and see if they can remove it.

Next time you have problems like this, you can ask customer support to cancel your order and it won't affect your gig rating.

So sorry this is happening to you and I hope and pray things get better for you soon! 🕊️❤️

Thank you so much, didnt know that

• Like 4