After two months got an order. 🥂

vassistant07

I have started my Fiverr journey since December 2021. Within 20 days I got my first order than it was continue since October 2022. But unfortunately it was totally frustrated that didn't get order long time. Buyers ping me, take all necessary information than left. Finally today I got another order which makes me really happy. Just need patience and keep faith on yourself.  Thanks Fiverr. 

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 10
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, awaisahmed489 said:

Congratulations, Past couple of months were rough for some sellers because Fiverr has made some changes to the algorithm & we have seen reshuffling of gigs. I hope you'll get more & more orders in upcoming days.  

Thanks brother for your kind reply. Yes due to algorithm lots of thing changed and it was really hard to get order by maintaining those algorithm.  History say its Fiverr's running processing.  So let's see whats next. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, brownzay said:

Congratulations bro, it's also getting to few months that I joined this platform haven't got any order yet but I'm still to get one any day 

Thanks brother. Hope you will get your first order soon. Just revise your gig, check where to change, how others getting order from same services, don't copy paste just upgrade it from others. Select proper gig title, add them in your description, offer your best to grab client and most importantly always be online. Buyers have alternative, so they never wait for your response. 

Wish you good luck. 

• Like 16
  • Up 2