A client asked me to contact off fiverr.

ayeshaahmed498

Hey everyone. 

I am a bit worried. A client sent me a message saying that they've sent me a message on google chat. now i replied in a hurry thinking they dm'd me as their msg was on the order page. and replied ok will check soon. 

but as soon as i realized what they were talking about, i made it clear that they could explain everything through fiverr to me 😞 But i'm scared now. will fiverr give me a warning or something? i made a mistake but i didn't really contact them off fiverr and made it clear that it can't be done right away! 

please help i am worried sick. 

#fiverrsupport

Edited by ayeshaahmed498
  • Like 4

Just now, melanielm said:

It is possible that you get a warning. You broke the rules.

Fiverr support is not in the forum. We're just fellow sellers and buyers.

i explained them right away that i cannot contact off fiverr and they should iinform me everything through fiverr. 

And yes i know its just fellow fiverr people. but do you think i should inform the support about this mishap? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

If you kept all of your communication on Fiverr you are okay.

I definitely did and the buyer completed the order after that and we didn't talk about it again. No email or numbers or anything was shared. it was just the "Google chat" word that's freaking me out. i misread it and replied thinking it was something about the dm or the google doc 😞 that's all that happened. 

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

i explained them right away that i cannot contact off fiverr and they should iinform me everything through fiverr. 

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you meant you replied on Google chat first and then explained you cannot contact off Fiverr. As long as you didn't do anything off Fiverr, you are perfectly fine.

• Like 6

Just now, melanielm said:

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you meant you replied on Google chat first and then explained you cannot contact off Fiverr. As long as you didn't do anything off Fiverr, you are perfectly fine.

oh no... we didn't even share anything that'd tell any of us about what our google chat id was. 🙂

i hope nothing goes wrong. because i don't even know what kind of warning fiverr gives for such mistakes 

• Like 6