Zoom Meeting with buyer

rumman_wdev

Question

4 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, rumman_wdev said:

Sometimes few buyers want to discuss in video call. SO I have a question, Can I share the zoom meeting link with the buyer in inbox before the order place? What is rules in fiverr about zoom video call?

You can do it no problem. Before getting the job, you have to talk to the buyer whether it is via message or zoom meeting which you think is best.

• Like 11

In some categories, it's necessary to do video calling, and Fiverr has an inbuilt video call feature available for sellers in those categories. If you are one of them but not seeing the video call feature, please get in touch with CS; they will help you. 

You can initiate a Video Call from the Orders page, if you're a seller with a Gig in one of the following sub-categories:

App Design Customer Care Legal Consulting Online Music Lessons
Architecture & Interior Design Dance Lessons Life Coaching Scriptwriting
Astrology & Psychics Financial Consulting Marketing Strategy Songwriters
Book & eBook Writing Fitness Lessons Mobile Apps QA & Review
Business Consulting Game development Online Coding Lessons Web Programming
Cooking Lessons Gaming Online Language Lessons Website Design
Craft Lessons Industrial & Product Design Online Lessons WordPress

Screenshot (210).png

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

image.thumb.png.892694f7eb96bf46db2a718235028ec4.png

Do not send a Zoom link to any buyer unless it is part of the order or you are getting paid for the zoom call (you can charge a symbolic $5).

Not every buyer has the video call icon. I personally don't do zoom calls at all because I am lazy to doll up for the call and it's not polite (in my opinion) if I don't do formal wear for a work call.

• Like 7