I need guidance related to promoted gigs.

asadjatt67

Hello everyone, first of all i will give you a overview of my last 4 month journy in order to clear the point. My all gigs are deranked from 1st page to the last page on august 15 , 3 months ago approximatly. I was too much worried in the beginning but later on I was use to it and tried my best to deliver the clients high quality work and Alhamduliah today I get my gig back on the first page and I,m really happy with that. In this time period I also reached level 1 on recent evaluation. So my question is today I get my gigs back but also thier is a new option on my account name gig promotion. Is it safe to promote gig right now because I heard a rumor that when you stop gig promotion your gigs were deranked to the last and didn,t do well.  I get my account position back after 3 month thats why I,m curious to decide if it is right time to promote gig or not. Also I get a 10$ gift to promote gig. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, asadjatt67 said:

I heard a rumor that when you stop gig promotion your gigs were deranked to the last and didn,t do well.

This is true and happened to me when I first got a feature, it is not the case if you can convert sales quickly. In my opinion, momentum is more important than anything else.

• Like 2